The Big Hearts Shirt

ELITHEDUG

fabienleclerq

Does anyone know what happened to the big Hearts Shirt that used to get unfurled down the stand before the games?

The gorgie stand stole it from section G hung it upside down and it was burned in disgrace!!

Think some supporters group had responsibility for it could b wrong tho

Does anyone know what happened to the big Hearts Shirt that used to get unfurled down the stand before the games?

Nade took it with him when he left. :thumb:

(line unashamedly stolen from a past thread) :whistling:

The gorgie stand stole it from section G hung it upside down and it was burned in disgrace!!

Think some supporters group had responsibility for it could b wrong tho

As a Gorgie stand veteran I want it noted that it was in fact the Wheatfield who unfurled it the wrong way round.

I don't recall our end ever having it (could be wrong though?). If we did I'm sure we would have displayed it with impeccable poise and grace.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

As a Gorgie stand veteran I want it noted that it was in fact the Wheatfield who unfurled it the wrong way round.

I don't recall our end ever having it (could be wrong though?). If we did I'm sure we would have displayed it with impeccable poise and grace.

Definitely untrue, we always used to have it in Section G until on one occasion it went to the Gorgie where it was unfurled the wrong way up. There exists photographic evidence which I believe one KB'er used to have as his avatar.

I'm sure the flag was a gift from Hummel, which clears up why it's not used anymore.

The Treasurer

Nade took it with him when he left. :thumb:

Well someone had to say it eventually laugh.gif

Definitely untrue, we always used to have it in Section G until on one occasion it went to the Gorgie where it was unfurled the wrong way up. There exists photographic evidence which I believe one KB'er used to have as his avatar.

I'm sure the flag was a gift from Hummel, which clears up why it's not used anymore.

Really? I must of had an outer body experience that day then because I'm sure I watched it happen from the Gorgie end. Oh well I'll bow down to both posters greater memories.

How many times was it unfurled? I can only remember it happening a couple of times. Maybe I've had a complete memory lapse for the whole period.

Lets have a new one. Lets see lots of Hearts flags every match at Tynecastle not just away games.

Jambof3tornado

Don't know why it wasn't passed along the wheatfield,rather than just being kept in section g? It would have looked smart being moved along the stand.

Maybe we can start the 'Maroon Ultras'.....?

Show the sheep how its done....

Surely we can rustle something like the below up (but maroon and white) for next seasons home games..... :thumbsup:

ultras_sur.jpg

Problem Officer?

Maybe we can start the 'Maroon Ultras'.....?

Show the sheep how its done....

Surely we can rustle something like the below up (but maroon and white) for next seasons home games..... :thumbsup:

ultras_sur.jpg

Agreed.

Agreed.

We did try with the Maroon Platoon a few years back but there was not enough interest. We did manage to get the big shirt up though

We did try with the Maroon Platoon a few years back but there was not enough interest. We did manage to get the big shirt up though

:lol:

The club should take resposibility for creating a good atmosphere... a piece of coloured card on the seats for fans to display before kickoff would do the trick, also some flags and party poppers etc :thumbsup:

Jambof3tornado

:lol:

The club should take resposibility for creating a good atmosphere... a piece of coloured card on the seats for fans to display before kickoff would do the trick, also some flags and party poppers etc :thumbsup:

Would that be the same piece of coloured card that gets folded into 15000 aeroplanes to be launched onto the pitch?

Was it not sewn up to become Nade`s shirt ?? :whistling:

Plagerism is the best form of flattery. thumbsup.gif

Archived