Ryan McGowan off to Thistle

tartofmidlothian

pleasing. they need game time. the lack of reserve league has been done to death, but even if it was still in play it's still no match for proper first team football. Our squad is strong enough to let these guys go.

Frankenstein Jambo.

Thinking McGowan will be in the first team next year considering bouzid will be away. Hope so as I think the lad has a good future at the club.

Thinking McGowan will be in the first team next year considering bouzid will be away. Hope so as I think the lad has a good future at the club.

He might be the third best centre half, but I can't see us going with anything apart from Zal/Webster as the first choices. Good to see them getting game time if they aren't going to get much time in the first team at Hearts this year.

He might be the third best centre half, but I can't see us going with anything apart from Zal/Webster as the first choices. Good to see them getting game time if they aren't going to get much time in the first team at Hearts this year.

When he's played this year its been in midfield so maybe jj prefers him there but theres a lot of competition. Still a good centre half. Next year we'll have Zal, Webster, Jonsson,R McGowan and maybe D McGowan. Maybe Barr, not sure if he'll be staying though.

Archived