Best goal ever

h-e-a-r-t-s

What is the best goal Hearts have ever scored? When deciding the best the situation, technical difficulty etc can be taken into account.

Needs to be backed up by a Youtube video.

I'm going with Ian Ferguson's v Bayern Munich but I reckon there have probably been better.

Scott_HMFC1874

Austin McCanns against Celtic. Purely because it was a screamer, in the last minute, against Celtic (and secured us Europe if im correct?)

for pure theatre and also a touch of class i will also nominate robbo's injury time equaliser vs the hun at tynie in the mid 80s. 0-2 down with 3mins left - o'connor got the first one back and robbo sent the place utterly bananas with his scissors kick effort in off the post.

utter pandemonium.

Backed up by you tube? You'll only get about 5 goals from that!

What is the best goal Hearts have ever scored? When deciding the best the situation, technical difficulty etc can be taken into account.

I'm going with Ian Ferguson's v Bayern Munich but I reckon there have probably been better.

That took me back.

The only one of these games I missed was St Pats away because I was on holiday in Florida at the time.

Although we were well outplayed in Munich we had 2 great chances to score and could have gone through if one of them had went in.

I'm sure Bayern played Napoli with Maradona in the next round.

"Best" Hearts goal ever was, because of what it meant, Adams goal in the 98 cup final, not the most technical, not the most beautiful to watch, not as good as some goals that have been mentioned already, but the Best goal for me as it gave us the cup that we had waited so long for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n23kFuu0rQ

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"

John Lennon: "He's not even the best drummer in the Beatles".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPnl9Iex36g

I offer you Paul Hartley's first goal here, but with John Lennon's words ringing in my ears.

As soon as i read the title of this thread Hartleys first goal sprung to mind

alwaysthereinspirit

One of the best goals I've seen Hearts score was John Robertsons 1st ever against #ibs. Dont think it was on TV that weekend so never seen it again. At the time it was a great finish but no one there that day could ever have envisaged(sp) what was to come.:thumbsup:

Hearts Machine

The Fozzie Goal.

Sure, there have been some screamers..........But Fozzie had me in tears.

nae access to youtube at work, the one at tynie over goram was a cracker.

always thought dennis mcquades at pittodrie was a belter, it'll be on youtube and its in a comp on P0abs vids somewhere

mcquade the 2nd goal, goal against celtics a beauty as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeb1sLXvrDE&playnext=1&list=PL8CD0DBB2997080D6

This always brings a smile

montford,"brown low and hard across goal" ford rising at full stretch to head it, ye can beat the auld yinsrolleyes.gif

Depends what mood I'm in.

Strikes - Robbo's at Tannadice. Fergie's v Bayern. Jankauskas v Motherwell.

Individual goals - Johnston's last two in Hun Hattrick. Temps v Wee Team.

Team goals - Hartley's 1st in semi.

Headers - Jimmy Bone's versus Hibs (first derby 83). MDV's 4th.

Significant goals - Mickey and Adam's. Hartley's pens in semi and Dons game. Robbo's record breaking double.

Archived