The Ginger Weegie Muppet's training schedule w/c 23/03/08.......

i8hibsh

Sunday: warm down after a gritty performance against a team the equivalent of Wycombe Wanderers

Monday: Day off as they have earned it

Tuesday: watch a video of Saturday's 'preformance' with some beers and popcorn

Wednesday:Practice set plays oh and make sure there are at least 2 'decoy' men over the ball it REALLY fools the opposition

Thursday:Team knackered - day off

Friday: do a few laps after that sit around and smoke cigies and drinks beer

Saturday:Try and motivate the players as they are annoyed they are having to play a game instead of spending it int he pub with their mates

I suspect Hearts do the same but we don?t bother practising dead ball situations as we have Mikey Stewart...

I suspect Hearts do the same but we don?t bother practising dead ball situations as we have Mikey Stewart...

you mean Mikey 'Ronaldo' Stewart!

shaun.lawson

What utter nonsense.

Wycombe Wanderers are far better than Gretna.

What utter nonsense.

That they are but we played Falkirk on Sat Shaun

you mean Mikey 'Ronaldo' Stewart!

That is a very good point. Why does he continue to take the set-pieces when he is so blatantly poor at them. We have Kingston on the park, who will never score a header yet Stewart still feels the need to take all corners and free-kicks.

Bit of a nonsense considering Stewart cannot beat the first man anytime!

Toxteth O'Grady
What utter nonsense.

We played Falkirk - Edit I8 beat me to it

shaun.lawson
That they are but we played Falkirk on Sat Shaun

But I was referring to your OP, honest! :)

EDIT: ****. I honestly thought you were referring to Celtic! D'oh!

CornhillHearts
That is a very good point. Why does he continue to take the set-pieces when he is so blatantly poor at them. We have Kingston on the park, who will never score a header yet Stewart still feels the need to take all corners and free-kicks.

Far be it from me to rush to Mikey Stewarts defence but Kingston took most of the set-pieces on Saturday. (One v. poor one just before half time springs to mind)

rudi must stay

how could Kingston take the free-kicks? he hasn't played for months

Sunday: warm down after a gritty performance against a team the equivalent of Wycombe Wanderers

Monday: Day off as they have earned it

Tuesday: watch a video of Saturday's 'preformance' with some beers and popcorn

Wednesday:Practice set plays oh and make sure there are at least 2 'decoy' men over the ball it REALLY fools the opposition

Thursday:Team knackered - day off

Friday: do a few laps after that sit around and smoke cigies and drinks beer

Saturday:Try and motivate the players as they are annoyed they are having to play a game instead of spending it int he pub with their mates

LOL

You forgot the team bonding session at Bar Roma.:P

Far be it from me to rush to Mikey Stewarts defence but Kingston took most of the set-pieces on Saturday. (One v. poor one just before half time springs to mind)

They were still miles better than stewarts ! We also got something from 2 of his corners. Mikey's are abouslute pish ! why he runs over to the ball, leaves me speakless !

CornhillHearts
They were still miles better than stewarts ! We also got something from 2 of his corners. Mikey's are abouslute pish ! why he runs over to the ball, leaves me speakless !

Agreed, but I was replying to someone else stating that "why did Stewart take all the set pieces when Larry was on the field"

LOL

You forgot the team bonding session at Bar Roma.:P

No the Lith's went to Bar Roma

The other Euro's went to Guillianos, the Brits went to the Ivory Lounge

Frail went to the chip shop and Vlad and his regime were in his hotel in Kaunas

The whole run over the ball thing is embarrasing

also when we take a corner you get the 'shorty' man although we never play it short it goes straight to the keeper's arms or to the next corner flag.

what a waste of a f****** man. Get the useless wasted player in the box for **** sake!!!!

:mad:

It really is basic football coaching

Archived