Mon the Hibs!

Disser Pointon

Disser Pointon

Alright slightly tongue in cheek and through gritted teeth I admit!!

I think Hamilton are almost certainly going down so, now that the wee team are safe, there is an outside chance that they could make the top 6 as they still have Inverness to play before the split. If, and its a really big IF I admit, they did it would give us another derby at Tynie and, for that reason alone, as Duncan Bannatyne would say I'M IN.

:blink:

Disser Pointon

I hate that shower so for that reason I'm out.

Is that not a good reason for wanting to do them over again, it's my only one for wanting it!?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Ehhh......naw. Just because I would like another derby at Tynie, have a word m8!

Anyone wanting the vermin to win games = :hobo: in my book

Disclaimer: Unless this benefits HMFC in a football sense

Ehhh......naw. Just because I would like another derby at Tynie, have a word m8!

Anyone who starts a threat entitled 'mon the hibs' on a hearts message board should be instantly banned.

:hobofish:

Chad Sexington

I think Hamilton are almost certainly going down so, now that the wee team are safe, there is an outside chance that they could make the top 6 as they still have Inverness to play before the split. If, and its a really big IF I admit, they did it would give us another derby at Tynie and, for that reason alone, as Duncan Bannatyne would say I'M IN.

:what:

Have a word with yourself.

Disser Pointon

Anyone who starts a threat entitled 'mon the hibs' on a hearts message board should be instantly banned.

:hobofish:

In my defence I did say tongue in cheek and through gritted teeth!!

Sure I'm not alone in wanting another derby at Tynie before the end of the season, maybe just didnt approach the thread title very carefully!!

Captain Lithuania

I heard that it is mathematically impossible for them to finish in the top six.

And for that reason, I'm out..

tv-14-07-10-image-4-293978310.jpg

There is no chance of Hibs getting into the top 6 even if ICT don't make it.St Johnstone are 7 points in front with 2 games in hand and Aberdeen are a point with 2 games in hand Motherwell 2 points with 1 game in hand(they are in freefall though).Hibs will have done well if they finish 8th.

mahgrassyshoes

No. I'm looking forward to finishing the season with a larger goal difference than their points total :verysmug:

The only games I want Hibs to win are against the OF. Anybody who wants hibs to make to six should seek medical advice pronto

:thetrain::trippin:

I want that horrible, vile, spinless shower of sister fisting jakeballs to lose every game they always play in, unless it was to benefit HMFC of course, thats the only time i would consider them winning being good and only then through gritted teeth.

The only games I want Hibs to win are against the OF. Anybody who wants hibs to make to six should seek medical advice pronto

More to the point, Anyone who thinks that Hibs might make the top 6 should seek medical advice pronto! :blink:

The Old Tolbooth

Whilst I can see why the OP would want another home derby match this season, I can't for the life of me get my head around why he wants them to win and push into a top 6 place whilst at the same time this would give them confidence and momentum, personally I want them to lose every week unless it benefits Hearts, and I want them to be depressed every day about the fact their team is shite.

Hibs are such a wee team now, while it is still enjoyable turning them over as they are our old rivals, IMO HMFC should concentrate on trying to compete with the ugly sisters, the bigot brothers, the gypsies and der hun. Espescially in the weege. I get more nervous nowadays for games against them than I do for derbies, as recently I EXPECT to win the derby. Unfortunately, I never really expect to beat the OF, I just hope against hope we do. It would be great to see Hearts in a position where we ALL expect to beat Smellic and Rankgers.

:thumbsup:

In my defence I did say tongue in cheek and through gritted teeth!!

Sure I'm not alone in wanting another derby at Tynie before the end of the season, maybe just didnt approach the thread title very carefully!!

Have you ever tried to stick your tongue in your cheek and then grit your teeth??

I was on hobo.net on Saturday night to see what the Lochend tregs were saying and from the general posts you instantly know that those peasants are no competition to us.

I love derbies and obviously love beating them but I want them relegated.

Anyway, back to a few of the posts I saw, and they aren?t direct quotse but it?s quite bang on

Whilst we are all talking about maybe (just maybe) splitting the bigot lovers, they were talking about perhaps getting a top 6 finish.

There were also posts congratulating cc blooms for ?turning the corner?. I mean FFS they have beaten a Killie team (who peaked around October) and St Midden ? both at Fester road.

There delusion and constant obsession with our debt and slagging us about 1 derby win in 1973 (even although we have won 78 more derbies) and Albert Kidd (that had nothing to do with them as they were very average that season in 85/86) makes me despise them even more.

They are a joke club only established for our amusement.

They are our play things. Thye are our bitches and **** every last one of the sorry tregs.

Mon the Hamilton! A couple of wins, and the shitebags are right back in a relegation dogfight.

As much as it would please me no end to see hibs back in the shit again I can't honestly see Hamilton winning any games

alwaysthereinspirit

:verymad:

The Old Tolbooth

I was on hobo.net on Saturday night to see what the Lochend tregs were saying and from the general posts you instantly know that those peasants are no competition to us.

I love derbies and obviously love beating them but I want them relegated.

Anyway, back to a few of the posts I saw, and they aren?t direct quotse but it?s quite bang on

Whilst we are all talking about maybe (just maybe) splitting the bigot lovers, they were talking about perhaps getting a top 6 finish.

There were also posts congratulating cc blooms for ?turning the corner?. I mean FFS they have beaten a Killie team (who peaked around October) and St Midden ? both at Fester road.

There delusion and constant obsession with our debt and slagging us about 1 derby win in 1973 (even although we have won 78 more derbies) and Albert Kidd (that had nothing to do with them as they were very average that season in 85/86) makes me despise them even more.

They are a joke club only established for our amusement.

They are our play things. Thye are our bitches and **** every last one of the sorry tregs.

I hate people who hold back, I wish you would just come out and say what you really mean :teehee:

Problem Officer?

It'd be nice if they finished in 9th/10th/11th, but if they do make the top 6, as long as we beat them at Easter Road in April it will give us the chance to do the Grand Slam. :thumbsup:

Disser Pointon
Seriously...who on earth goes about starting threads with titles like "Mon the Hibs" on a Hearts messageboard? Who does that? huh.gif

Alright in hindsight it was ill thought out!! The sentiment of wanting another home derby was there though!

:what: They're no safe yet - honestly, one scraped win and you'd think they were fecking Man U.

Get them losing every game until the end of the season and get them relegated. You want any other tips on how things should be, just let me know.

:keys:

It?s a great thing when the famous collect 3 points at the weekend and the hapless wee team get feck all.

Hopefully hubsh will not get 1 more point all season (except their game v Huns)

If hibs were bumbling about between 6th and 7th with a few games to go before the split then I could understand this sort of post, not necessarily agree with it but understand it.

But they're not.

For Hibs to make the top 6 would require the most dramatic recovery since Lazarus. They'd realistically need about 20 points from the next 24 to make the cut.

The mild annoyance of seeing Hibs celebrate a win at Pittodrie might arguably be worth putting up with if it meant we'd get another derby at Tynie but nobody could seriously want to see them extend this 2 game blip into a long streak that rescues their season especially if it implied us losing at Easter Road

For that reason I'm out

Francis Albert

Must be a Hobo I want hibs to lose every game from now untill the end of their sorry existence

... and that would be too good for them!

Scrappy win with two dubious goals .Not enough to convince me of a revival . Mon the accies I say.

hope they never win another game ever get relegated and go bust .would take great pleasure at laughing at everyone of their soap dodging deluded giro cashing followers of flair!!!!!!

Hearts Machine

Have you ever tried to stick your tongue in your cheek and then grit your tooth??

Fixed. As we all know...Hobos can do that easy :yucky:

I don't even want them to win those games....I just want the OF to get beat. ;)

It's just not right saying you want that lot to win, ever.

Archived