Fulham v Chelsea

Walter Bishop

i bought them mussles things out of lidl ,cooked them and tried eat them ,anyway didnt like them much so decided to just swallow instead of chew the mingin things ,anyway half hour later on the bog they out like they were blasted from cannon looking exactly the same ,oof never again

Hopefully Fulham will kill off any tiny lingering hopes that Chelski might have of winning the title. thumbsup.gif

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

**** YOU TORRES YOU HORRIBLE ****! 50 million hahaha you are toleys!

Chelsea can buy all the strikers they like but until they have someone in the middle of the park and players on the wings who can create chances they will continue to struggle.

Chelsea can buy all the strikers they like but until they have someone in the middle of the park and players on the wings who can create chances they will continue to struggle.

Word. Chelsea have no width whatsoever.

Luiz is having a great game. Nice to see a centre back with that level of skill on the ball.

I P Knightley

John Terry must be having doubts about his future at the Plastics.

Who else would have him whilst keeping him in the financial style to which he's become accustomed?

It's a great salary for a not particularly outstanding player. I suspect he'll hang on there as a one club man until he can hardly walk and joins Chelsea's twin club at Darkheid.

David Luiz looks like a tremendous player.

Very comfortable on the ball and great distribution!

Wait to see him against a better team going forward but, I don't think it will make any difference!

He looks class!

I P Knightley

Who else would have him whilst keeping him in the financial style to which he's become accustomed?

It's a great salary for a not particularly outstanding player. I suspect he'll hang on there as a one club man until he can hardly walk and joins Chelsea's twin club at Darkheid.

Or what Jambo_ said :)

Not surprised he missed when you see where Dempsey hit his last two pens.

What the **** is he on them for?!

Hit a corner son.

siegementality

Serious question because I don't know, what ever happened to the Chelski supporting Walter Mitty? Is he still on here?

Serious question because I don't know, what ever happened to the Chelski supporting Walter Mitty? Is he still on here?

Serving time in the internet prison. rolleyes.gifwhistling.gif

Im not sure if he's still here, like many he's pissed off with certain hearts fans.

I P Knightley

For?

You know the character in question.

All you need to do is use your imagination. Don't stretch it too far, though.

siegementality

You know the character in question.

All you need to do is use your imagination. Don't stretch it too far, though.

Unlike him!

The unmetioned (and the unmetionable, to keep within the strict rule of the forum) used to irritate the baws off me, but I do miss his one-dimensional view on a whole variety stuff, twas always good for a chuckle or wholesome guffaw, depending on the subject

Serious question because I don't know, what ever happened to the Chelski supporting What er Titty? Is he still on here?

Hope you don't mind my spelling corrections...... :whistling:

Im not sure if he's still here, like many he's pissed off with certain hearts fans.

:teehee:

:faceman:

I was "pissed off with certain Hearts fans" for a few weeks last month as well, but mine was only temporary. :lol:

Still a good few :usualbet: missing from my bank account though. Oh ma sides. :verymad::rofl:

Aye that's why he doesn't post here anymore :lol:

I didn't think he did, he's a good lad and a die hard hearts fan aswell!

Seymour M Hersh

Luiz is having a great game. Nice to see a centre back with that level of skill on the ball.

Only watched some of the first half but saw this "shrewd buy" take the ball out of the box twice and lose it to Fulham players in dangerous areas. Is that the skill to which you are referring?

Hit a corner son.

i assume murphy is there regular pen taker, but he had been subbed.

Luiz looks one hell of a player, looks like he can play anywhere across the back four and on either wing. His ball to torres at the end of the first half was magnificent and torres's touch was hilarious letting it bounce off his foot and straight to the keeper.

Hit a corner son.

Great penalty, had ?25.00 @ 100/30 a pen awarded and ?6 @ 12's a pem missed

Only watched some of the first half but saw this "shrewd buy" take the ball out of the box twice and lose it to Fulham players in dangerous areas. Is that the skill to which you are referring?

No, I'm talking about him picking the ball up in his box then playing a superb ball to put Torres through on goal. Had his touch been better it would've been 1-0. Not to mention a number of well timed challenges and some sublime technique in attack and defence.

Seymour M Hersh

No, I'm talking about him picking the ball up in his box then playing a superb ball to put Torres through on goal. Had his touch been better it would've been 1-0. Not to mention a number of well timed challenges and some sublime technique in attack and defence.

Hoooofbaalll! :lol:

Typical cockney types 1 half decent game for a landan club and they're world beaters. Let's see how he's doing in a year or two's time.

:huh:

Doesn't matter if it's 6 yards or 60, a great pass is a great pass.

You're just a bitter kopite. :verysmug:

Was at the game last night and a few things surprised me. Firstly, the fans of both clubs mixed on the Tube, in the pubs and even at the Putney End and not one bit of bother- and no holding one set back at the end. Secondly, the toilets were very cramped but everyone queued with no complaints and the wait was therefore not too bad. However, for me the biggest surprise was that beer was on sale before the game and at half-time and everyone was guzzling the stuff like it was going out of fashion with no bad behaviour. At ?5 a pint this must add a great deal to the turnover of clubs down there. Well, not only would the clubs up here welcome the extra cash from selling beer, but I reckon it would attract people back to the grounds.

Archived