webster

peebles jambo

peebles jambo

a few guys sitting near me at hamilton actually booed when webby's name was announced, ffs give the guy a chance, he strolled through the game, probably wont get an easier 90 minutes this season

Guest Bilel Mohsni

a few guys sitting near me at hamilton actually booed when webby's name was announced, ffs give the guy a chance, he strolled through the game, probably wont get an easier 90 minutes this season

Always gonna happen though I suppose. Just as important that he is not given a huge and rapturous returning hero cheer though either. Let's see him earn the plaudits on the pitch and inevitably people will come around. :thumbsup:

:teehee: For a minute there I thought you were to post that you heard a rumour he was returning back to Tynie.... :thumbsup:

:what:

Even you must have worked out that not liking Webster has nothing to do with his ability. I won't be booing him, but he's got some winning over to do before I break out the "Webby" patter. :verymad:

:what:

Even you must have worked out that not liking Webster has nothing to do with his ability. I won't be booing him, but he's got some winning over to do before I break out the "Webby" patter. :verymad:

Faceman, he looked... right in our colours.

Watch as Twotees scores his second goal, KING ANDREW is on the goal-line and could score but allows his teammate the glory, showing him to be a player who is aware of strikers and their confidence. He also claps his hands to produce a small gust of air that will push it further over the line.

Watch as Twotees scores his second goal, KING ANDREW is on the goal-line and could score but allows his teammate the glory, showing him to be a player who is aware of strikers and their confidence. He also claps his hands to produce a small gust of air that will push it further over the line.

Utterly selfless person is oor Andy.

ToadKiller Dog

Those that want to boo should just do it and get it over with , i Dont see the problem unless he has suddenly forgot how to play it will

quickly disapear and we will move on and new bad guys will take his place .

I expect GuidWullie and Swansong (if he is fit ) will get a harder time on Saturday .

Utterly selfless person is oor Andy.

Are you two actively trying to gie me the dry boak? :seething:

Different slant on the thread could be have you ever seen any other Hearts player booed making his debut for the club?

Off the top of my head cant think of any.

Different slant on the thread could be have you ever seen any other Hearts player booed making his debut for the club?

Darren Jackson?

1. It wasn't his debut.

2. Lots of the "Liffs" we had got booed on their debuts by more people than apparently booed Webster.

3. Martin Petras.

He was the 1st that i thought would be booed but dont think he was, same with Maurice Johnston - I was a Season ticket holder around those years and cant remember any boos' altho it was sometime ago.

1. It wasn't his debut.

2. Lots of the "Liffs" we had got booed on their debuts by more people than apparently booed Webster.

3. Martin Petras.

Splitting hairs :) was his home coming and as a new signing for Hearts I would class that as a debut, Not been to Tynecastle unfortunatly since Vlad took over so dissapointing we have booed people before even seeing if they can perform - guessing same can be said for Petras as he signed from Kaunas.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I stayed at home on Saturday and listened on the radio, every time Snakester's name was mentioned I boo'd.

It only upset the kids so no harm done.

I won't be back till he has gone.

Loving the "he's got a lot to do to win me over" patter delivered apparently without irony from the moral high ground.

Like he gives a shit. :lol:

Loving the "he's got a lot to do to win me over" patter delivered apparently without irony from the moral high ground.

:keys:

So not liking Webster means you're taking the moral high ground? You might be delighted to lovingly caress his bumhole from the moment he saunters back to Tynecastle, but not everyone has to have to same opinion as you fortunately.

I'm quite sure he doesn't give a shit. That was the problem in the first place.

Correct. All about helping others.

So I guess he was just "helping" out his agent when he slithered his way out of Tynecastle the last time? :yucky:

One flew over

I stayed at home on Saturday and listened on the radio, every time Snakester's name was mentioned I boo'd.

You really are pathetic, I can not be ersed with attention seeking I won't be back posts. Were you bullied at school?

Mickey Cameron

I could agree, that we should never boo a player in a hearts top.. but alot of people 2 months ago hated andy webster and all of a sudden they have forgotten everything he has done!

I personally would not boo him but people have there own opinions!

Tiberius Stinkfinger

You really are pathetic, I can not be ersed with attention seeking I won't be back posts. Were you bullied at school?

How rude. Did you go to school ?

Teuchterjambo

I suspect you may have to wait a while before your return - in the meantime though I am sure the Heart of Midlothian will survive and you will be as happy as a sand boy sitting on your moral high ground. Life is too short and it might be worth actually contemplating that Andy Webster may be older and wiser for his mistakes and has learned a harsh lesson.

On the other hand you could ignore that possibility but if that is the case - enjoy your holiday away and I'll bet you have some great times wishing you were somewhere else.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I suspect you may have to wait a while before your return - in the meantime though I am sure the Heart of Midlothian will survive and you will be as happy as a sand boy sitting on your moral high ground. Life is too short and it might be worth actually contemplating that Andy Webster may be older and wiser for his mistakes and has learned a harsh lesson.

On the other hand you could ignore that possibility but if that is the case - enjoy your holiday away and I'll bet you have some great times wishing you were somewhere else.

woosh.jpg

Webby - probobly the shanest footballers nickname ever.

I heard he gets called Spider anaw, thats defo why its so shan when its derived fi the equally shan Webby.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Why do you think it's funny that one of our players couldn't care less about our club or us supporters? Strange attitude.

Why do you think it's funny that one of our players couldn't care less about our club or us supporters? Strange attitude.

To clarify: I'm sure he's not too worried about how much he has to do win over people like your good self and Faceman, and that he cares even less whether you like him or not (taking a wild stab here and guessing that you don't actually know him). It's the self-righteous gum-bumping about his past behaviour that I find quite funny. :thumbsup:

Webster is going to be a quality player for us, absolutely no doubt about it. Many have left to earn the big bucks and returned, not so long a go it was the case with Rudi Skacel, going to England to try pastures new. Now he returns and continues to build himself as an all time hearts legend.

We need to support our team, the board, the management and the players have accepted Webster back, as true fans we must do the same. In JJ and Romanov we trust, we have made the right decision as a club to bring Andy back, and I fully support the decision that has been made by the management and ownership of our glorious club. It's good to be a Jambo right now, C'mon the hearts!

Archived