BBC Highlights

jambo19

Two good headers by Elliott, great tackle by Thomson aswell.

Been a while since we scored from a corner before that aswell.

Straight forward win but kind of depressing. Hibs won't get relegated this year.

Hibs **** in the pub last night believes they'll be toap 6 :lol::facepalm::vrface::rudi:

Hibs **** in the pub last night believes they'll be toap 6 :lol::facepalm::vrface::rudi:

Their fuddery knows no bounds Brian. Is it not at a stage where they can't finish above us? Done and dusted by February - comical lot.

Hearts Heritage

Their fuddery knows no bounds Brian. Is it not at a stage where they can't finish above us? Done and dusted by February - comical lot.

Not quite 29 in front with 39 to play for. So we win 4 and they can't do it.

The Old Tolbooth

Was watching the highlights. Is 2T's name spelt wrong on his top?

That's what I thought too, there was only 1 "T" on there :unsure:

I wish the BBC would put up higher quality clips. Putting the current highlights on full screen is rubbish.

Say What Again

I know I'm not supposed too - but I'd wager money right now Hibs will get top 6.

Say What Again

OK then, I'll bite, how much?

Wasn't looking for a bite, just saying what I think.

If you're still looking to bet, I assume, in fact I take it for granted, you're not looking for a straight even money bet and will be at least matching the 8/1 on offer at the bookies?

I wish the BBC would put up higher quality clips. Putting the current highlights on full screen is rubbish.

It's typical of the cheapskate lip service they pay Scottish Football!

When I look at BBC down south in every area of broadcasting, it's by and large quality and I have no objection to paying my licence fee!

However, when you get to the GBC they should be done for producing a cheap counterfeit of the real thing! It's fraud, I tell you!

Wasn't looking for a bite, just saying what I think.

If you're still looking to bet, I assume, in fact I take it for granted, you're not looking for a straight even money bet and will be at least matching the 8/1 on offer at the bookies?

You can have 9/1.

commentator said early on we haven't won there this season, could be longer, didd we not hump them 4-0 there early this season?

Say What Again

You can have 9/1.

In that case you can have my tenner. Was going to punt them at 8s so will take your generous 9s.

PM your paypal email if you have one and you want the cash up front like I'd have had to give the bookies.

Apologies if you were looking for serious cash, but with only 3 places up for grabs, and Killie and United at 1/8 and 1/6 to grab two of them, it's a hunch - not a big money sure thing.

In that case you can have my tenner. Was going to punt them at 8s so will take your generous 9s.

PM your paypal email if you have one and you want the cash up front like I'd have had to give the bookies.

Apologies if you were looking for serious cash, but with only 3 places up for grabs, and Killie and United at 1/8 and 1/6 to grab two of them, it's a hunch - not a big money sure thing.

I've PM'd you JoH.

To be honest I think there is realistically only one place up for grabs as Killie and Utd (if Utd pick up a few points from their 4 games in hand) are just too far in front. That leaves the Hobos having to get ahead of St Johnstone, ICT, Motherwell and the sheep. At the moment (sheep excepted) they are all 5 or 6 points clear with games in hand and they all will pick up points from each other.

The fact that Hibs are still absolute mince also comes into the equation.

I've PM'd you JoH.

To be honest I think there is realistically only one place up for grabs as Killie and Utd (if Utd pick up a few points from their 4 games in hand) are just too far in front. That leaves the Hobos having to get ahead of St Johnstone, ICT, Motherwell and the sheep. At the moment (sheep excepted) they are all 5 or 6 points clear with games in hand and they all will pick up points from each other.

The fact that Hibs are still absolute mince also comes into the equation.

Aberdeen or St Johnstone will finish top 6 IMO. The Hibs were apparently poor on Saturday (again) and should have been beaten, I suggest this will happen for the remainder of the season.

commentator said early on we haven't won there this season, could be longer, didd we not hump them 4-0 there early this season?

The commentators talkin about Hamilton, they haven't won at hpme this season :L

I know I'm not supposed too - but I'd wager money right now Hibs will get top 6.

I said this to someone the other night. It wouldn't surprise me at all.

I hope so too. Means we get to give them another doing at Tynie!

Check around 57 - 59 secs into Hambone's Highlights and you will clearly see ELLIOTT on the back of the jersey.

Think its how its on the Stripes that makes it look like it's only 1 "T"

Archived