Superfan 2011

johnjl

A few thinly veiled 'i'm a better fan than you' type posts recently and the 'nobody on kb goes to games drivel as well.

Let's keep it all to one thread so we can all enjoy the forum without the one upmanship.

So in thirty words or less 'i am a considerably better fan than you because....'

A few thinly veiled 'i'm a better fan than you' type posts recently and the 'nobody on kb goes to games drivel as well.

Let's keep it all to one thread so we can all enjoy the forum without the one upmanship.

So in thirty words or less 'i am a considerably better fan than you because....'

I am a considerably better fan than you because I have the biggest banger.

FACT. END OFF.

I never saw us win at the start of the season missed some games due to getting married and honeymoon and we started winning so I've put myself in a self imposed exile until we've no chance of winning the league or 3rd is guaranteed. That's commitment :(

Also I've got 100% record on my match threads, which I started from the other side of the world, up ye Baz :P

That's more than 30 words but what can I say I'm super and I deserve it ;)

Edit- I.J wins :thumbsup:

Edit 2- Leyland Jambo wins :lol:

Edit 3- Smithy wins :whistling:

If this is a dickswinging contest, mine has a knee joint it's so big and on occasion wears a shoe. Fact

My boaby's so big, it's got it's own postcode.

impp_0903_01_z+2008_mitsubishi_lancer_ralliart_fact_or_fiction+fact.jpg

Guest John Meurig Thomas

This thread is utterly pointless because NO ONE ON KICKBACK GOES TO GAMES so John should rename the thread "Super Kickback fan 2011"

J Cheever Loophole

Is it B18 0NE? :lol:

I was going to post but ah cannae fer wetting masel.Feckin Tip Top.

I am the best fan because I purchase a platinum silver season ticket annually, even though it does not make financial sense for me to do so. And because I leave games at half time. :thumbsup:

Archived