Anybody booing Webster?

Rivlin

Hearts of Vladland

Dressing in ned gear, saying ned things, singing ned songs.

I'm a teenager at games, but I'm not one of them. thumbsup.gif

What exactly is 'ned gear'? And by 'ned songs' do you mean dance music because that is what is classed as 'ned music' and I have never heard anyone singing that at Hearts games tbh.

A few folk booed his first touches and a few folk cheered them and sang his name when he came up for our first set piece.

Both responses were unnecessary IMO.

Everybody should know what a Ned is surely.

I wasn't at todays game so you can rule me out. :thumbsup:

Point still stands dude, you'll have a great time!

What exactly is 'ned gear'? And by 'ned songs' do you mean dance music because that is what is classed as 'ned music' and I have never heard anyone singing that at Hearts games tbh.

HoV's mates were there and HoV only missed out at the last minute, 100% guarantee.

Are you worried you may be a Ned?

Oh dear, Legend realy? Legend's are few and far between and we are struggling if he's one!

over the rd at 29ptsbelowus.net they are saying sodje is a legend already :lol:

Hearts of Vladland

Point still stands dude, you'll have a great time!

HoV's mates were there and HoV only missed out at the last minute, 100% guarantee.

How many neds would be in on a Saturday night at half 11?

How many neds would be in on a Saturday night at half 11?

Jeezo dude, I aint calling you a ned. I am merely having a bit of fun with you.:thumbsup:

However, I am almost certain that sometimes, neds stay in, not every night or weekend, but sometimes they do.

Jeezo dude, I aint calling you a ned. I am merely having a bit of fun with you.:thumbsup:

However, I am almost certain that sometimes, neds stay in, not every night or weekend, but sometimes they do.

Stay in to polish there sovereign rings and put wee burn holes in all their clothes.

Stay in to polish there sovereign rings and put wee burn holes in all their clothes.

These things don't get done on their own, John, do they?:thumbsup:

Hearts of Vladland

That is my point, not many of the teenagers at games are wearing sovereign rings or tracksuits which is your 'ned' as such I would agree that some of the teenagers are idiots, but hardly 'neds'.

That is my point, not many of the teenagers at games are wearing sovereign rings or tracksuits which is your 'ned' as such I would agree that some of the teenagers are idiots, but hardly 'neds'.

:Sigh:

Modern neds teenagers have no sense of humour, do they? :(

These things don't get done on their own, John, do they?:thumbsup:

I assume they buy some sort of hole making equipment from some kind of ned shop that sells items such as pit bull terriers and aquascutum baseball caps then make holes in their clothes before comparing them with their pals holey clothes.

Can be the only explanation.

Guest John Meurig Thomas

I'm surprised you don't know yourself, and I'd happily explain it to you buuut...

I wasn't at todays game so you can rule me out. :thumbsup:

..I'm frankly above explaining myself to lesser fans so I'll give it a miss. Bloody Kickback. No one goes to games on here :(

Guest John Meurig Thomas

They were probably unruly and standing up, singing Hearts songs at a football game. Truly shocking behaviour. What next, twirling their scarves like helicopters? Damn neds. Ruin football. :ermm:

Spot on mate. I'm totally against all forms of atmosphere, under any guise. I once had a word with a fellow beside me to stop talking to his friend on t'other side of him because I really wanted some silence so I could concentrate on really hating the referee, and coming up with new ways to boo the team.

I'm probably only going by my own perception of neds mate. I live in canonmills and we have the Neighbourhood Watch Scheme so I don't encounter the rougher teenage element.

Should've gone to the game and you would have known.

Kickback loyal.

Ah so you are the elusive kickback loyal. I didn't think you existed. What do you do at weekends instead of going to games?

fabienleclerq

over the rd at 29ptsbelowus.net they are saying sodje is a legend already :lol:

To be fair, bowt right for them! :thumbsup:

Thankfully any booing didn't effect Andy and we didn't concede a single goal.

I wonder how many people will boo him when we're up against rangers or celtic.

Hearts winning is all that matters and we need the best players available.

People need to look at the bigger picture.

this

Should've gone to the game and you would have known.

Kickback loyal.

Find it funny the amount of comments like this. Bit sad really.

Perhaps some people don't have the money to travel to games and rely on the likes of yourself to be their eyes and ears? But lets not think about anyone elses circumstances being anything but identical to your own eh?

winston churchill

Webster has Hearts captain wtitten all over him - and rightly so.

:thumbsup:

i posted this as soon as he had signed.

as for booing him :angry:.

he'll be getting a standing ovation from me when he walks out on saturday.

Drylaw Hearts

Webster has Hearts captain wtitten all over him - and rightly so.

Well done today, Andy - a prince amongst men.

:thumbsup:

Albeit against a very poor Hamilton side.......

Webster absolutely strolled through yesterdays match.

He will prove to be an excellent signing - but the smarter bears amongst us having been saying just that for quite some time GA.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Andy websters a grade A welt and its goin to take a lot more than a clean sheet at hamilton to prove me otherwise, the way he treated our club was disgraceful. Yes i agree ability wise he is a great signing but he can go **** himself.

Find it funny the amount of comments like this. Bit sad really.

Perhaps some people don't have the money to travel to games and rely on the likes of yourself to be their eyes and ears? But lets not think about anyone elses circumstances being anything but identical to your own eh?

Well maybe the OP shouldn't have criticised those who actually made the effort to save, travel through and support the team?

Well maybe the OP shouldn't have criticised those who actually made the effort to save, travel through and support the team?

That's true but I suppose the point is whether they were there to support all the team or not. I think the vast majority were and, for some of them, that was probably difficult. However, respect to them for doing that. :thumbsup:

Andy websters a grade A welt and its goin to take a lot more than a clean sheet at hamilton to prove me otherwise, the way he treated our club was disgraceful. Yes i agree ability wise he is a great signing but he can go **** himself.

You want the Hearts CH to go and **** himself?

We don't need your sort at Tynecastle.

:down:

Teuchterjambo

Sounds like Grumpy Old Man syndrome, generalisation, stereotyping, all with no real evidence to back it up - splendid ! I am with you sir on that one ! :thumbsup:

Totally oppose your views on Webster though :down:

I'm also a teenager at games though :thumbsup:

Anyone booing a Hearts player needs a serious word with themselves

It has always happened. I remember Kidd, Kenny Black and Brian Whittaker taking pelters. The Lith's, Simmons and Elliot more recently.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Oh and what sort would you like? The sweetie paper rustlers who dont care how the players treat the club they pay good money to follow? Nae bother pal. Webster done us up like a kipper, just let him waltz back in and you can sook up his arse all you want.

Oh and what sort would you like? The sweetie paper rustlers who dont care how the players treat the club they pay good money to follow? Nae bother pal. Webster done us up like a kipper, just let him waltz back in and you can sook up his arse all you want.

:lol:

I may have been one of the so called 'neds' at Hamilton yesterday, yep we probably started/start a few silly songs but sorry for the offense (!) it's called gettin behind your team, at least our wee group was trying to create a bit of atmosphere.

:)

I think I'll be too scared to boo anything or anyone on Saturday in case some nutter thinks I'm booing Webster and bangs me in the mooth.

Guest John Meurig Thomas

I may have been one of the so called 'neds' at Hamilton yesterday, yep we probably started/start a few silly songs but sorry for the offense (!) it's called gettin behind your team, at least our wee group was trying to create a bit of atmosphere.

Aren't you like 40 though?

If Mr Romanov if prepared to draw a line under the Webstergate situation then so should we.

Andrew - I no longer wish a career threatening injury upon you and my Vudoo Doll is now kept in a safe place out of harm's way.

(until the next time Webster, until the next time) :ninja:

Malcolm Tucker

The younger lads just need a bit of education on patter.

Because frankly, there's was utterly shite.

Cheering every pass at 0-0 was a low-point, but they did start a number of songs. The lad who started chanting 'BNP BNP', GID YIN.

Archived