Hearts Love Me As Well

Deek

I had to laugh when this came through the post.

If I dont get her indoors a card now, I will be divorced before I get married!! :mellow:

happyvalentine.png

Wife was less than impressed by the message ?from my one true love? Despite my reassurances that if I had to make the definitive choice I would really miss her, she remained less than enamoured. -------- only joking darling ---it was tongue in cheek --honestly.

Just got mine as well.Text the wife to say that I got a Valentines sent through the post.Waiting for her response before letting her stew until she comes home.

My wife resents Hearts anyway. This gives her even more ammo.

:lol:

I would frame it, and it would have pride of place on my living room wall, just in case Craigieboy, she tried to put it in the 'Bayne and Duckett'. rolleyes.gif

Everybody loves Baz

I'm still wading through all the other cards I've had delivered but I'm sure I'll get to mine eventually.

786101.jpg

DH's weekly hate mail bag fro JKB posters lol

I'm still wading through all the other cards I've had delivered but I'm sure I'll get to mine eventually.

786101.jpg

They will all be from the same bird - stalker alert!

Governor Tarkin

no money for an operation for kevin kyle.

but they can send me and 10,000 real fans a valentine card :verymad:

Where you getting this info from Winston?

I got 1 too. The good lady is at work and ive told her I got a valentines day card from someone in edinburgh, told her I didnt know who it was from. Now coming from Glasgow she thinks Ive been up too no good instead of going to the football every week!!

She is not a happy bunny so this could go 1 of 2 ways, she will laugh her head off when she gets in or come home in a blind rage kick me in the family jewels without seeing the card first.

Jock strap at the ready!!

no money for an operation for kevin kyle.

but they can send me and 10,000 real fans a valentine card :verymad:

You just open your mouth and let your belly rumble winston. What a blether.

willie wallace

My wife is reading the card right now.She says it just confirmed what she already knew.Not sure if she's joking or not.

I didn't get one. My dad did, I've been told I'm not a 'real fan' like he is. Think he's been reading on here a bit too much.

Ach well plastic fantastic I guess. Looking forward to the Middens game in a few weeks. :thumbsup:

786101.jpg

Never knew you were a postie, mate?

Archived