Zander Diamond

RoyCropper

If stories up this neck of the woods are to be believed then yes.

Please god no! Guy is an absolute donkey. The Aberdeen fans here hate him and cant wait to get shot of him in summer.

Surely JJ would have more sense but possibly lining him up as a Bouzid replacement? Im just hoping the signing of Webster is enough to make this story rubbish.

And he is an ugly bassa to boot. :verymad:

Chad Sexington

Please god no! Guy is an absolute donkey. The Aberdeen fans here hate him and cant wait to get shot of him in summer.

Surely JJ would have more sense but possibly lining him up as a Bouzid replacement? Im just hoping the signing of Webster is enough to make this story rubbish.

Cant see it.

He's murder. I'm sure JJ recognises that fact.

Wishful thinking by the sheep shaggers I think.

Would rather we signed Anne Diamond.

Really don't know how he made it into professional football, the word woeful was invented to describe him. And plug ugly.

Napoleon  Wilson

Im hoping there is no truth to this, he is fecking useless. Anyone mind those pictures of him on his birthday with his celtic cake? ****

Jam Tarts 1874

There is no way Diamond will sign for Hearts. The poor guy's testicles would shoot back up into his body if he had to face KK in the dressing room.

I was planning to get season tickets for my kids next season but if he signs he would scare them to death,although i could make sure the seats are right up the back. :yucky:

The craziest/nonsensical post of the the season.

4_1_72.gif4_1_72.gif4_1_72.gif

Charlie-Brown

Zander "PLUG" Diamond is out of contract in the summer but unless both Bouzid & Zaliukas were moving on then I don't see us bringing in another centre back who would be expecting to be a starting place in the team, Diamond is just a typical big dirty centre half and moaning bassa.

I'd prefer Neil McGregor from Dunfermline IF we were bringing anyone else in at centre back but i'm not sure we will.

Napoleon  Wilson

FF76B5E5-CA2F-D044-9C0B68EE84E5CF69.jpg

RASPER.

And utterly shite to boot.

Ah yes, thats the photo in question all right. Erm...... thanks for that Le Chat :lol:

:mellow:

If we move Bouzid and Zaliukas on and bring in Diamond then Webster will be my new favourite centre half. I can think of few SPL player I despise more than that scrawny wee arse.

I think Kyle would have something to say about it as well.

Can see JJ trying to build his own team at the end of the season and will expect quite a few voluntary and enforced departures. If we lose Wallace next year and start to bleed our younger players in defence, we will need experienced pros to help them. I'm not saying Zander Diamond fits the bill, but for every bright young prospect there will probably be a David Winnie/Alan Lawrence as well.

Would be a horrendous signing.

I'd rather we played Calum Elliot at centre half than this Celtic loving idiot.

:what:

kingantti1874

Wright from Killie is still on JJ's radar.

Good no nonsense spl capable defender... Diamond can **** right off he is pish

Napoleon  Wilson

I'm sure if you read deep into the scriptures of the Bible, it would reveal that Zander Diamond moving to Hearts would signify the beginning of the end of the World

RASPER.

Cannot believe it took ten posts for this to be posted.

Disgusting individual and I cannot stand him. However, an Aberdeen supporting mate from work rates him and as far as sheep go, he is a lot more realistic.

Teuchterjambo

Can only be set up story to convince the anti Webster brigade that things could be much worse than getting Andy back.

The only way I could see us signing him is if Mr Romanov has a secret laboratory at Riccarton and he wants a mutant to experiment on.

If there is a God, this will be a pile of shite. The mere thought of him signing for Hearts makes me want to chunder yucky.gif

Can only be set up story to convince the anti Webster brigade that things could be much worse than getting Andy back.

My thoughts exactly. If anything is likely to give us some perspective on the Webster signing then this will. Eek.

Point taken...FINE, will be lovely to Andy...just don't threaten me with Zander, that's properly mean...

:unsure:

Never liked him especially after the way he tore into miko at pittodrie,tried to get him sent off!

No way would i have him at hearts :yucky:

Snake Plissken

:mellow:

I sincerely hope not.

Championship/League One mediocrity surely beckons for this genetic disaster.

winston churchill

Wright from Killie is still on JJ's radar.

you don't have to be an in the knower to work that one out.

as for bucktooth diamond.

he's even more pish than bouzid :lol:.

Captain Lithuania

RASPER.

He is one player I never want to see in maroon. He plays for Aberdeen yet he does that. It's disgusting.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Maybe they are just going to use him for scaring away the mice in the Main-stand?

Ugly farkin bassa is one good sneeze away from needing a machine to think for him.

Archived