Sodje on the Beeb

DG_HMFC

That was priceless! Slavours as much crap as lolderwood and de graaf.

Clearly somebody should've taught him a little bout the clubs history. And what's the deal with him saying Hibs are always competing for the champions league!

Total welt! :lol:

Haha I see he leaves out hearts when he says of teams he has heard off.

Obviously doesn't have a clue about the scottish game. :teehee:

always a jambo

Liked the bit where he said "Rangers, Celtic, Hibs & Kilmarnock, the top6" and its the first time the club has been in this position in its history.

What an idiot!!!! :teehee:

:rofl:

there are no words...

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Quite a likeable young chap IMO.

Obviously not there for the fame or the money and who cares where Kilmarnock is anyway.

Hope he does shite.

Horatio Caine

lol lol and thrice lol

"Kilmarnock is a football club"

"Kilmarnock is in Scotland"

"I am a footballer" - I would dispute the last one - I think he's a great comedian. Great laugh. Real comedy gold.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

"What's that? Hibenians you say? You want advice about joining Hibernians?"

comical_ali.jpg

"Never out the top three in Scotland Sodje, they are considered the Arsenal of the north and taught Brazil how to play."... "Don't even get me started on flood lights... "

I watched it.............

But I didn't believe I was watching it.

Genius!!!!! why are those tramps so feckin delusional!

Everytime I see that jokers name I think the following

"A'right pal do you want a pint"

"nut I dinae"

"sodje then i'll get my ain"

All the registered FIFA agents are armed with an endless supply of propaganda pamphlets for the FAMOUS Hibernian FC, just in case one of their players is ever linked with the club.

Subliminal tapes are available at a knockdown price.

All the registered FIFA agents are armed with an endless supply of propaganda pamphlets for the FAMOUS Hibernian FC, just in case one of their players is ever linked with the club.

Subliminal tapes are available at a knockdown price.

Funny you mention it, I have the propoganda leaflet on me and I can EXCLUSIVELY reveal here is what it says:

Dear player

Hibernians FC are one of the European greats. Their history is vast, just like their fan base.

Pioneered European football and modernized the game by inventing floodlights.

They have had top class European players for years, no more so than the Italian great of Joe Tortolano.

A stadium that wouldn?t look out of place in Madrid, although Madrid wish they had as many fans.

They invented the colour Green and are the richest club on the planet.

They have a conveyor belt of young talent and have done since 1875. Infact they invented the conveyor belt. They invented electricity.

They have some class young acts like Wotherspoon.

Roberto Carlos once famously said that he wished he had a swervy shot like the John Rankin ?squigler?

If you join Hibs then you must adapt the Hibernian football mytholo??..sorry I mean philosophy.

Hibs are the club for any aspiring Blue Square Premier Club player.

Signed

Football agent.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Funny you mention it, I have the propoganda leaflet on me and I can EXCLUSIVELY reveal here is what it says:

Dear player

Hibernians FC are one of the European greats. Their history is vast, just like their fan base.

Pioneered European football and modernized the game by inventing floodlights.

They have had top class European players for years, no more so than the Italian great of Joe Tortolano.

A stadium that wouldn?t look out of place in Madrid, although Madrid wish they had as many fans.

They invented the colour Green and are the richest club on the planet.

They have a conveyor belt of young talent and have done since 1875. Infact they invented the conveyor belt. They invented electricity.

They have some class young acts like Wotherspoon.

Roberto Carlos once famously said that he wished he had a swervy shot like the John Rankin ?squigler?

If you join Hibs then you must adapt the Hibernian football mytholo??..sorry I mean philosophy.

Hibs are the club for any aspiring Blue Square Premier Club player.

Signed

Football agent.

:lol:

Reminds me of my Dad's labrador.

Full of enthusiasm... but you just know that Kello's going to pretend to kick the ball out at the next derby and Sodje's going to start to run after it then stand there with a confused look on his face until Marian pulls it out from behind his back and kicks it out for real.

alwaysthereinspirit

"Hibs have never been in this position in HISTORY" :lol::lol::lol:

If you ignore all the other times its happened then in theory they've never been in this position before.:blink:

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Hibs? Killie? Good chance this afternoon for Mixu to show him the difference. And to make a wee point to the 'tache as well.

Archived