Protests - Something different?

PTBCAL

Took this from the Scotsman site re a article concerning PLG at PSG.

A hardcore section of supporters have boycotted the first 15 minutes of every home match since December.

I am not advocating protest personally but there a lot of fans on here frustrated at the lack of 'organised' protests. Seem's a decent idea to me.

It's not that you'll miss a Hearts goal is it..... ;)

Toxteth O'Grady

A hardcore section of supporters have boycotted the first 15 minutes of every home match since December.

I am not advocating protest personally but there a lot of fans on here frustrated at the lack of 'organised' protests. Seem's a decent idea to me.

A lot of folk have been boycotting the last half hour but it hasn't done any good

shaun.lawson

It's a very good idea, and something I came across some time ago. PSG have a notorious section of ultras, but for a home game a while back, didn't just boycott the first 15 minutes: they left a large banner up intended for the players, which read "if you need us, we'll be in the bar". Top stuff!

It's a very good idea, and something I came across some time ago. PSG have a notorious section of ultras, but for a home game a while back, didn't just boycott the first 15 minutes: they left a large banner up intended for the players, which read "if you need us, we'll be in the bar". Top stuff!

That's brilliant.

However, in Scotland, that would literally mean ... The Diggers, Westfields, Robertson's etc ... funny though.

Thats funny because my mates and I have been boycotting the second half of the last 3-4 home games,going to the pub till it's time to get the supps bus home,and by the look's off it in the pub quite alot of supporters are doing the same.

This idea could be dangerous as they might cause an accident with the large numbers leaving after 15 minutes

He Who Cannot Be Named
This idea could be dangerous as they might cause an accident with the large numbers leaving after 15 minutes

Are they stampeding buffalos or something? Wheres this accident gonna come from?

Are they stampeding buffalos or something? Wheres this accident gonna come from?

if half the stadium are arriving after 15 mins and the rest have already got bored watching the ***** on display after 15 mins then they may bump heads behind the old stand.......?????? Or in the lavvy.

That?s usually the only spell that we look at all good in...

I would do it without a doubt. I still believe that it is time for some sort of protest, even if just to find out what exactly is going on.

Why can't Campbell Ogilvie organise some sort of press conference RE:the following:

Manager update

Stadium update

Cutting costs (Can't they simply tell us that we are getting the top earners out to save cash?)

Vlads long-term intentions (Is the SPL or Champions League win behind schedule then?)

Possible signings (Who are the targets going to be when the squad becomes threadbare i.e. realistic ones within the budget or more extravagant nonsense?)

I know its all been said before but come on, we are all sick of the total lack of communication and respect shown to us all as supporters.

show them who's boss. Get a mexican wave

Sorry but I am unfamiliar with that particular hair style :)

You got any pictures nudge nudge wink wink ;)

rudi must stay
Sorry but I am unfamiliar with that particular hair style :)

You got any pictures nudge nudge wink wink ;)

hair style? what?

On the subject of "protests" (I use that word loosely), I'm sadly all too confident we won't make the top six at the split - how do you think we (the fans) wil react at the game where it becomes certain ?

Indifference?

Resignation?

Booing at the end?

Booing throughout the game (if the score isn't going our way)?

A whimper?

Pitchforks and torches behind the stand?

That?s usually the only spell that we look at all good in...

Your actually right on that.

We always start well and by 3.10 we fade.

Arriving late is the worst idea so far. " real supporters" would be furious at having to stand and let late comers into their seats.:mad:

Archived