Post this on your facebook

i8hibsh

I only have 2 and I like them...

You don't call your breasts Hibs do you? :whistling:

Very enjoyable.

Weir's equaliser still gives me goosebumps. That's probably the game more than any other that I wish I'd been at.

Superb video - thanks for posting it.

Quick trivia question to which I dont know the answer - was Wayne booked for doing his Fozzy on the Fence celebration ? Pretty sure he would be these days. Cant remember as I was too busy going absolutely mad in the away end at Fester Road

GC

Craig Herbertson

Quick trivia question to which I dont know the answer - was Wayne booked for doing his Fozzy on the Fence celebration ? Pretty sure he would be these days. Cant remember as I was too busy going absolutely mad in the away end at Fester Road

GC

I think he was - it was on another thread somewhere

The Natural Order

GC

Yes, he was booked.

It stops at season 2007/2008 which is a shame.

Would love to see the Hibs effort. Would have the fat finn doing a somersault(sp) and that would be it.

Here's a stat, in the past 14 Edinburgh Derbies, Hibs have only scored 7 goals.

Hibs FC = Hearts bitches since 1875.

I'd almost forgotten what a star Zibi was for us... :whistling::woot:

Many happy memories! :D

how do I do it?

Reply to the post with my video and you will see the link, if not just search youtube for 'great goals v Hibs' , then just post the link as your status and the video will appear.

FTH

Patrick Bateman

Great video; I'm sure there used to be one dedicated to Hibernian goalkeeping howlers? If there isn't, I'm sure there must be a technically adept JT who could sift through the hours of footage and upload one? :thumbsup:

Great video; I'm sure there used to be one dedicated to Hibernian goalkeeping howlers? If there isn't, I'm sure there must be a technically adept JT who could sift through the hours of footage and upload one? :thumbsup:

I think there is a 90 minute limit on youtube videos mate

I dont have any Hobo friends

:pleasing:

My ex from back up north, her dad and uncle were both hobos, it was a nightmare. Parties especially all they'd play is the hobo twins' stupid songs on repeat. Now thats bad enough but they are convinced that the hobos were the better team and they try to poison my mind with hobo philosiphy forgeting that I've seen Hearts win the big cup more often than them and their feckin grandparents. So now I stay away from the lot of them.

My life has never been better :lol:

Archived