England pinning their whole future on Jack Wilkshere!

Walter Bishop

also John, I wouldnt write off Walcott, I think he has a place in the England side. And I would say a midfield four of Johnson, Wilshere, A N other, Milner isnt that desperate at all.

Add in Rodwell & it's not a bad midfield to have

I think Wilshere is top class. Great vision & technique not associated with an English Midfielder. Got all the attributes to be top class. Could imagine him in the Barca side

Still young but been a bit lucky with some of his tackles, got that Paul Scholes in him

We_are_the_Hearts

Read up to the words Liam Miller and knew it would be the usual guff. Liam Miller was about 22 by the time he broke through at Celtic. Wilshere is 18 and almost a fixture in one of the best teams in Europe. The boy is class, wish he was Scottish.

Napoleon  Wilson

"England pinning their whole future on Jack Wilshire"

Nae pressure there, wee man.

Unfortunately, Englands future looks a helluva lot better than it did a few years ago.

Joe Hart

Micah Richards

Adam Johnson

Jack Wilshere

Josh McEachran

Wayne Rooney

Andy Carroll

Theo Walcott

James Milner

Jack Rodwell

Jordan Henderson

Theres 11 players who will be around for the next 2 world cups, who would walk into the Scotland side. Its not all on Wilsheres shoulders, but he's an extremely good player for 18 years of age.

fabienleclerq

Unfortunately, Englands future looks a helluva lot better than it did a few years ago.

Joe Hart

Micah Richards

Adam Johnson

Jack Wilshere

Josh McEachran

Wayne Rooney

Andy Carroll

Theo Walcott

James Milner

Jack Rodwell

Jordan Henderson

Theres 11 players who will be around for the next 2 world cups, who would walk into the Scotland side. Its not all on Wilsheres shoulders, but he's an extremely good player for 18 years of age.

This.

The boy wilshere is good, great movement and creativity, gets stuck in

good passer. Good mix of Brittish stlye and continental technique.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

But I am English, with a lot of English mates and none of them are hailing him as the saviour, just an exciting prospect.

I think I'd go a step further and say my English mates aren't really bothered. Top prospect, yes, and they appreciate him for that but he's an Arsenal player most weeks. There's a very good piece by Martin Samuel in today's daily mail saying that international football is dying on its arse and he's right. I honestly think the English are becoming more apathetic about their national team by the year

I think I'd go a step further and say my English mates aren't really bothered. Top prospect, yes, and they appreciate him for that but he's an Arsenal player most weeks. There's a very good piece by Martin Samuel in today's daily mail saying that international football is dying on its arse and he's right. I honestly think the English are becoming more apathetic about their national team by the year

Perhaps because they haven't won anything in a while?

england always pin thier hopes on 1 player the media always hype these players up then they 4 some reason r shocked when they dont live up 2 it but wilshere is a very good player

Joe Hart

Micah Richards

Adam Johnson

Jack Wilshere

Josh McEachran

Wayne Rooney

Andy Carroll

Theo Walcott

James Milner

Jack Rodwell

Jordan Henderson

I havn't seen McEachran, is he good?

I havn't seen McEachran, is he good?

Looked very much a rabbit in the headlights the first few times I saw him, but has apparently started to look the part a lot more. The way Chelsea are playing has done him no favours though, I'd imagine.

Archived