I LOVE ISMAEL BOUZID

Boomstick

Honestly, ******* love him. He might not be the best in the league or even the best at Hearts but he's endearing as hell.

On a completely unrelated note some guy asked me earlier on if I'd consider becoming a multi millionaire. I said yeah it would be great.

Also, looked him up on wiki a while ago, interesting to note that the longest club he's ever been with is Hearts.

And he looks cool as ****.

3811055786_b51d292cde.jpg

Actually, I also like him! Remember his first game in that friendly when he went through someone after 5 mins! Loved the collar last season too!

3811055786_b51d292cde.jpg

Actually, I also like him! Remember his first game in that friendly when he went through someone after 5 mins! Loved the collar last season too!

Deadly serious.

Once I got drunk and facebook messaged him. He replied. We're buddies now.

EDIT: Not actual facebook friends though.

tommythejambo

Deadly serious.

Once I got drunk and facebook messaged him. He replied. We're buddies now.

EDIT: Not actual facebook friends though.

:lol:

mod delete :thumbsup:

Just because someone can do something doesn't mean they necessarily will.

kthxbai

Honestly, ******* love him. He might not be the best in the league or even the best at Hearts but he's endearing as hell.

On a completely unrelated note some guy asked me earlier on if I'd consider becoming a multi millionaire. I said yeah it would be great.

Also, looked him up on wiki a while ago, interesting to note that the longest club he's ever been with is Hearts.

4476248629_34910e560a.jpg

Captain Lithuania

Ok Ismael, you concentrate on fighting for a place with Andy Webster. Less of the internet messageboards.

Snake Plissken

I like him.

Not the most sophisticated player but he plays to his strengths and generally does a good job as our defensive record suggests.

I know Kickback protocol is to prefer one player and to say the other one is utterly shite but in this case we have a perfectly good centre back and a (hopefully) actually good centre back.

S'all.

So Make Some Noise..

In a nutshell,I dont particularly dislike him, infact when he first arrived i thought he was tremendous and would chuck himself infront of a bullet for his team but any player who talks himself up about a move from my club can GTF!! Especially when its to own of the ugly sisters. This was also my view on Csaba when he spoke about the scotland job, or winning the league with celtic or liverpool.

mahgrassyshoes

In a nutshell,I dont particularly dislike him, infact when he first arrived i thought he was tremendous and would chuck himself infront of a bullet for his team but any player who talks himself up about a move from my club can GTF!! Especially when its to own of the ugly sisters. This was also my view on Csaba when he spoke about the scotland job, or winning the league with celtic or liverpool.

Except this didn't really happen did it? He was asked if he'd heard about any interest from Rangers or from England and he said he hadn't, but if a bigger club came in for him he would speak to them out of courtesy.

So Make Some Noise..

Except this didn't really happen did it? He was asked if he'd heard about any interest from Rangers or from England and he said he hadn't, but if a bigger club came in for him he would speak to them out of courtesy.

See this is where the game is in tatters for me mate, loyalty? Nane!! Even if it was a players wish to talk to bigger clubs, why say it to the press? Why not speak to the bigger clubs out of courtesy behind closed doors? why go through agents etc and turn fans against you? my biggest gripe in particular with Bouzid is that his form around the time all this started was terrible...which I understand was around the time his CB partner Zally was out, but i can 100% gaurantee that if this was me, i would of been embarresed to discuss moves when I was struggling to lace my own boots right!!!

Malcolm Tucker

See this is where the game is in tatters for me mate, loyalty? Nane!! Even if it was a players wish to talk to bigger clubs, why say it to the press? Why not speak to the bigger clubs out of courtesy behind closed doors? why go through agents etc and turn fans against you? my biggest gripe in particular with Bouzid is that his form around the time all this started was terrible...which I understand was around the time his CB partner Zally was out, but i can 100% gaurantee that if this was me, i would of been embarresed to discuss moves when I was struggling to lace my own boots right!!!

He's out of contract at the end of the season. He needs to get folk interested otherwise he will be unemployed.

I couldn't care less if he came out and said that he'd talk to clubs out of courtesy.

All this nostalgic 'way back when, players were loyal' bullshit is getting on my thrups. The game has changed.

If he wasn't loyal he'd leave right now, no? He's being loyal to his contract every day he's with us. And I'm not too sure if he's a born and bred Jambo either tbh. Check wiki for that.

Guest John Meurig Thomas

Gonna stick my head above the trench and say that, for the last two games (and those last two games only) Zal has been nowhere near his best and Bouzid has looked better than him.

Just those last two games.

In fact, maybe three.

So Make Some Noise..

He's out of contract at the end of the season. He needs to get folk interested otherwise he will be unemployed.

I couldn't care less if he came out and said that he'd talk to clubs out of courtesy.

All this nostalgic 'way back when, players were loyal' bullshit is getting on my thrups. The game has changed.

If he wasn't loyal he'd leave right now, no? He's being loyal to his contract every day he's with us. And I'm not too sure if he's a born and bred Jambo either tbh. Check wiki for that.

Sorry, when is he out of contract?...end of the season...so when does he have legal permission to talk to other clubs? Your bang on the game has changed whether fans like myself like it or not, but its also changed to an extent that I'm pretty sure a player doesnt have to spout about a move and that clubs will have a database of feesable players whos contracts are up, not to mention the talking their agents do for them. A player is allowed to talk to a new team in January so why a player talks up a move prior to January is not only beyond me but smacks a lack of, yes loyalty.

mod delete :thumbsup:

Never understand this attitude about current, serving Hearts players. Despite my feelings about Neilson, I never felt this strongly about him. Hearts players (with the exception of Jamie McAllister) should largely be exempt of that, only our opposition should be hated so.

Just out of interest, what has Bouzid done that makes you feel this way?

My opinion on Bouzid? I don't love him but don't hate him either. I think he is okay.

Gonna stick my head above the trench and say that, for the last two games (and those last two games only) Zal has been nowhere near his best and Bouzid has looked better than him.

In fact, maybe three.

You would be correct to say that, sir.

Won't be bothered if Bouzid stayed or went, he obviously thinks he's going to get a move to a big club in England, that's why he came here in the first place. He's okay as players go but he will be found out in England for his lack of pace and composure.

If he goes anywhere, it'll be Rangers under freedom of contract because of his pal Bougherra.

In fact, maybe three.

Missed this first time. The number you are looking for, is four.

Guest John Meurig Thomas

Missed this first time. The number you are looking for, is four.

You reckon? I think Celtic away was the start of his poor form tbh.

You reckon? I think Celtic away was the start of his poor form tbh.

A few shocking moments in the first half particularly.

Off the top of my head, he had that Zaliukas moment when he ran forward, skipped past one or two guys before running into a R@ng*rs player who then created a chance for them whilst we were exposed. He also had a situation where he watched two players create a chance in the inside right position without making an attempt to tackle/intercept either.

He, like the rest of the team, improved second half and Zaliukas even set up the first goal. Still, defensively, he was far from the excellent performer we have seen off late.

Since he arrived at the club, some Hearts fans have been desperate to liken him to some sort of Paquale Bruno-cult hero character.

He is not.

Snake Plissken

Since he arrived at the club, some Hearts fans have been desperate to liken him to some sort of Paquale Bruno-cult hero character.

He is not.

Equally, some have been desperate to cast him as an uncoordinated bombscare.

He is not.

fabienleclerq

He is not.

Amen :thumbsup:

He is not.

But not being a cult hero isn't cause for the terrible banter about how he's DESPERATE to get away and is a JUDAS TRAITOR for saying he would move to a bigger club if an offer was made. I know you've not done that Scott but others have and I don't think it's fair as our defence has been pretty steady this season barring a couple of poor overall team performances.

By all means, if AW turns out to be better than either Bouzid or Zal then he should play ahead of them but people seem awfully keen to tell Bouzid to GTF when he's been fairly reliable this season and AW has hardly kicked a ball since the Scottish Cup Final last year.

He is not.

Oh, and this.

mahgrassyshoes

Surely loyalty works both ways? Bouzid has played to the best of his ability this season and has yet to be offered a new contract. Where is the loyalty from us? If Bouzid doesn't have an option to stay with us then i think he has a right to seek further employment. He did state his Short term ambition was set on doing well for Hearts, I don't see what more he could do/say when it doesn't seem like he has a long term future at the club.

As for his form, he's only really been poor in the Scottish cup game against St Johnstone and the league game against Celtic, both games in which the whole team failed to perform. It would be harsh to pick him out for special criticism.

He is not.

well he certainly looked like it when zal was out the side due to contract negotiations earlier this season. i think he is one of these central defenders who needs to be told where to be and needs a leader beside him. if he doesn`t have that he is poor, when he does have it he is, mostly, pretty good.

Remember his first game in that friendly when he went through someone after 5 mins! Loved the collar last season too!

0,,10289~6836893,00.jpg

Oi Boomstick just remembered you didn't give me a free drink when i seen you at the Corn Exchange :yucky:

That's because doing that would have got me fired, which I couldn't and can't afford...and you did go to the bar and ask for Boomstick...

That's because doing that would have got me fired, which I couldn't and can't afford...and you did go to the bar and ask for Boomstick...

That's true :lol:

Somebody bought me Tequila anyway :thumbsup:

If anyone from here's ever at the corn and ask for Boomstick at the bar they're getting barred.

Ask for John Meurig Thomas. Or either of the other 2 that work there.

Archived