HYDC Football Match at Tynecasle 21/5/11

Footballfirst

Footballfirst

Ever dreamed of playing at Tynecastle in the famous maroon and scoring a last minute goal?

Well now you can make that dream come true!

The Hearts Youth Development Committee will holding our annual fund raising match on Saturday 21st May 2011, with an 11am kick-off, and you can be part of it

Two packages are available, either to play the full 90 minutes, or if you are only ?half fit?, for 45 minutes. Each package includes:

* Full current Hearts kit (Home or Away incl. Top/Shorts/Socks) with a number and your last name (or nickname) on the back

* DVD of the full game, with highlights appearing on Hearts World for all to see

* Man of the Match award

* Two guest managers

* A training session at the Hearts Academy with U19 coach Darren Murray (date TBC)

* After match buffet

Prices are ?200 for the full 90 minutes or ?125 for 45 minutes

Bring your friends and family along to watch and enjoy a feast of football and a once in a lifetime opportunity

For more information please email [email protected].

I have dreamed about it many a time but my football skills are entirely non-existent unfortunately.

And a wee bump.... thumbsup.gif

But...do you know the offside rule? :cool_shades:

I'd love to grace the hallowed turf but my foorball ability is as bad as my fitness. :ninja:

But...do you know the offside rule? :cool_shades:

I'd love to grace the hallowed turf but my foorball ability is as bad as my fitness. :ninja:

You're cruising McLaren.

I'd make a rubbish footballer but always reckoned I'd be a superb manager, and not just because I like shouting and telling people what to do. :)

Maybe Hearts will include a 'Manager for the Day' prize in the Club Draw sometime. I can but dream.

Footballfirst

Admins - any chance of a sticky?

You can remove the previous "HYDC" Promotions one while you are at it.

I have dreamed about it many a time but my football skills are entirely non-existent unfortunately.

Likewise :down: , though it seems a really good package, pretty good value for all you get.

bigsuperslim1874

I have done this 3 times and actually scored in my first. I was hyper for the following week!! Cant recommend it enough and would advise there were all levels of ability out there - if you can afford to do it then go for it. I may have to look into pulling the boots on again.......

J Cheever Loophole

I have done this 3 times and actually scored in my first. I was hyper for the following week!! Cant recommend it enough and would advise there were all levels of ability out there - if you can afford to do it then go for it. I may have to look into pulling the boots on again.......

I,m thinking the same I played once in it at 48 and it flew in.It's for the club and you really are representing HMFC once you come out that tunnel.Not to overdo the Braveheart/Henry V at Agincourt speeches,if you can somehow play in the game,do yourself a massive favour and pull that jersey over your head and don't have regrets in the future. :thumbsup:

bigsuperslim1874

Ever dreamed of playing at Tynecastle in the famous maroon and scoring a last minute goal?

Well now you can make that dream come true!

The Hearts Youth Development Committee will holding our annual fund raising match on Saturday 21st May 2011, with an 11am kick-off, and you can be part of it

Two packages are available, either to play the full 90 minutes, or if you are only ?half fit?, for 45 minutes. Each package includes:

* Full current Hearts kit (Home or Away incl. Top/Shorts/Socks) with a number and your last name (or nickname) on the back

* DVD of the full game, with highlights appearing on Hearts World for all to see

* Man of the Match award

* Two guest managers

* A training session at the Hearts Academy with U19 coach Darren Murray (date TBC)

* After match buffet

Prices are ?200 for the full 90 minutes or ?125 for 45 minutes

Bring your friends and family along to watch and enjoy a feast of football and a once in a lifetime opportunity

For more information please email [email protected].

Are there many positions left?

Footballfirst

Are there many positions left?

There are still places available but interest is high. You are recommended to contact [email protected] as soon as possible and to pay a deposit to reserve your place. Deposits are required by 15th March and payment of the balance by 1st May.

Footballfirst

There are still places available but interest is high. You are recommended to contact [email protected] as soon as possible and to pay a deposit to reserve your place. Deposits are required by 15th March and payment of the balance by 1st May.

Oops! I made a mistake with the first date. Deposits are required by 15th April, and not 15th March.

• 1 month later...
Footballfirst

The event is almost sold out with the exception of goalkeepers. If there is anyone who fancies emulating Cruikie, Gordon or Niemi, then now is your chance.

Wyness_is_a_leg_end

Yeah, I had the dream of playing in this event only to have that "dream" shattered last year by Hearts and co with the "we don't allow wheelchair users to play"!!!!

bigsuperslim1874

The event is almost sold out with the exception of goalkeepers. If there is anyone who fancies emulating Cruikie, Gordon or Niemi, then now is your chance.

Still only goalie positions left?

• 4 weeks later...
Footballfirst

The two team "managers" have been confirmed as Hearts legends Alan McLaren and Dave McPherson. At the time of posting, there is a single place left for anyone who is desperate to play.

Archived