• Rudi SKACEL
    • Eggert Jonsson
    • Stephen ELLIOTT
    • Suso SANTANA
    • Ryan STEVENSON
    • Andy DRIVER
    • Gary GLEN

portobellojambo1

Time to vote on the Rangers game. Thought both Mrowiec and Jonsson did well in the middle of the park (disappointed by Skacel's contribution, but he seems to be a player who can turn it on at will at Tynecastle but struggles to perform in away matches for some reason). However, for me the best man for Hearts was Craig Thomson. Thought he did a good job at right back and I'll go for him this time. Desperately need Kyle back in the side up front to help Stephen Elliott, who tried manfully up front without any support (Santana was awful).

MODS - Could you sticky this for two or three days please. Thank you. i have all the info needed from the St Johnstone thread so you can archive that one

I agree with most of that although I think you are being a tad harsh on Skacel.Never wastes a ball and I thought he was ok the other night.

MOTM Thomson.

Time to vote on the Rangers game. Thought both Mrowiec and Jonsson did well in the middle of the park (disappointed by Skacel's contribution, but he seems to be a player who can turn it on at will at Tynecastle but struggles to perform in away matches for some reason). However, for me the best man for Hearts was Craig Thomson. Thought he did a good job at right back and I'll go for him this time. Desperately need Kyle back in the side up front to help Stephen Elliott, who tried manfully up front without any support (Santana was awful).

Would not disagree with Thomson as I thought him and Elliott were our best two players. I went for Elliott as some would have given up with no support but he never stopped the the whole night. Another thing we agree on was Suso, awful. One or two flicks a game is no good, personally dont see how he gets a start. Hopefully this will stop when Driver is fit and Temps has had his little break(looked lively at Methil yesterday)

MODS - Could you sticky this for two or three days please. Thank you. i have all the info needed from the St Johnstone thread so you can archive that one

Thomson was MOM but surprised* at the lack mention of a solid Jonsson performance from other posters.

I'm not really.

Archived