If we did a Gretna??

iceking

If we went into administration, would Vlad be removed from power and the club put up for sale ?

If this happened what would happen with the debt - would we automatically go bust if no-one could take on the debt?

Dirk Diggler
If we went into administration, would Vlad be removed from power and the club put up for sale ?

If this happened what would happen with the debt - would we automatically go bust if no-one could take on the debt?

Where were you in January?

We were in administration on 6 seperate occasions.

Only a Game

The whole point of administration is so that an outside body can be appointed when a compnay can no longer trade. This outside body asseses the assets, asseses the debts and sells the assets to clear proportions of the debt.

In our case our assets are owned by the same company who we owe the debt to. There would therefore be little point in us going into administration whilst UBIG own us. In fact I think it might be illegal.

He's not going to put us into administration. He would lose ?millions if he did, He'll have to sell to someone prepared to service the debt or dissolve the club voluntarily and walk away with nothing at all except the revenue from assets he can sell (the stadium)

The whole point of administration is so that an outside body can be appointed when a compnay can no longer trade. This outside body asseses the assets, asseses the debts and sells the assets to clear proportions of the debt.

In our case our assets are owned by the same company who we owe the debt to. There would therefore be little point in us going into administration whilst UBIG own us. In fact I think it might be illegal.

He's not going to put us into administration. He would lose ?millions if he did, He'll have to sell to someone prepared to service the debt or dissolve the club voluntarily and walk away with nothing at all except the revenue from assets he can sell (the stadium)

Perversely, our debt being around ?80m would relax me more than it is now (approx ?30m odd if including Gordon money). The stadium and the land he has agreed to buy would likely to repay the current debt if sold in today's market, so he could walk away and probably break about even.

Debt of ?80m and he has to make it a success to even think of getting a return.

who would want to buy our crock of ****?

Well said

They are putting shame on themsleves and should be lined up against a wall

hahahaha. couldn't agree more, well said mate.

ME!

unfortunately i am a bit light in the cash department and cant afford to.:help:

Archived