Sotland vs hibs ahh mean The real Brazil!

Guest vanbasten1874

Guest vanbasten1874

Would love to go to that. Will Templeton be in the team to take on Dani Alves...

Thats what dreams are made of boy ,, you never know :thumbsup:

scott herbertson

Scotland Brazil in England - they're NUTS!

sorry - couldn't resist that

This is a disgrace in my view, unless you are in a tornament, why would you ask fans to travel to another, neutral, country? Especially to an expensive destination for most.

Mad.

:verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad:

This is a disgrace in my view, unless you are in a tornament, why would you ask fans to travel to another, neutral, country? Especially to an expensive destination for most.

Mad.

:verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad:

It's just as far for me to go to the Emirates as it is Hampden so i'm happy enough

Hope i have a couple of drops in London on the Monday i could get there for nowt then and free parking just along the road

It's just as far for me to go to the Emirates as it is Hampden so i'm happy enough

I used to live in London and would have felt the same about this cheap sell out of the majority of fans idea, then.

I used to live in London and would have felt the same about this cheap sell out of the majority of fans idea, then.

Fair enough mate but i still think having a weekend away & taking in the game would appeal to most people

dobmisterdobster

It gives us exiled Scots a chance to go to a game.

**** off! Seriously?

Perhaps the international footballing community has grown tired of kilted, inebriated highlanders urinating in public fountains and waving their genitalia at terrified passers-by in main squares in opponents countries. :angry: This shameful behaviour is a disgrace.

:lol:

jamboinglasgow

what chance do people think I will have of getting two tickets if I am not a member of the Scotland Supporters Club.

You'll get a ticket no problem.

There was a public sale of Spain tickets for the Hampden game so there's little chance there won't be one for this.

jamboinglasgow

You'll get a ticket no problem.

There was a public sale of Spain tickets for the Hampden game so there's little chance there won't be one for this.

thats good, been looking for an excuse for a weekend break and also have always wanted (at least since it has been built) to watch a game at the Emirates and been sounding out a couple of friends to see if they want to go. Could be a cracking weekend.

Agreed & I'd be getting paid for the privilege. Winner on all counts

It gives us exiled Scots a chance to go to a game.

IIRC, you need to pay a six figure sum to play Brazil in a friendly.

For that reason, I'm out.

Pretty sure this is a 'home' game for Brazil.

Archived