Lee Mcculloch

Hansel

http://home.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php/component/content/article/41-finances/990-lee-mccullochs-season-might-be-over.html

Season over?

Hate seeing players get injured, but a boost for our chances of catching rangers IMO

A wee dig at Webster I noticed as well.

I disagree on two levels. Firstly he's a thug so any injury he receives is :pleasing: and secondly the Rangers side without this carthorse in it is a better side.

The record unashamedly described him as rangers' "enforcer" this morning. Ian Black, however, remains a callous, career wrecking thug.

McCulloch is another victim of the attitude that is driven into OF players.

See David Weir.

Clear case of what goes around comes around.

Not a nice thing to say but this "man" has been doling out some awful challenges since his time at I-Pox (especially one on Balogh? at Tynie couple of seasons ago)

good thing is he now has plenty time for reflection.

WorldChampions1902

This week has truly been one of excellent news! The proverbial icing on the cake. Let's hope he never kicks another player..........sorry............ball.

:terrific::yas::pleasing::smuggy:

My heart bleeds

Quite possibly THE dirtiest player in Scotland

13ztvf9.jpg

Ah yes..............McCulloch cough 'collides' with an Aberdeen player

scottish_chicP

Karma.

This. I don't like seeing decent players get injured but horrible little rats like McCulloch deserve everything that comes their way.

This. I don't like seeing decent players get injured but horrible little rats like McCulloch deserve everything that comes their way.

:thumbsup:

...a bit disco

Was going to say something about Terry Hurlock in relation to 'robust' Rangers players and found this.

Quite amusing and featuring quite a few of the Huns finest :whistling:

My link

I hope he has a massive shite that injures him further.....

Naismith being injured would seal the deal though....

Rudolf's Mate
the Rangers side without this carthorse in it is a better side.

Spot on. He's mince and El Haj although also a thug is a far better gifted player.

Spot on. He's mince and El Haj although also a thug is a far better gifted player.

A thug yes, but he has been a regular in the rangers team over the last few years; becoming an important part of their midfield, and providing cover for the back 4. His height will be missed, particularly at set pieces.

I spoke to a Celtic fan recently, who admitted that mcculloch, despite being a dirty bazza, is an effective defensive midfielder for rangers.

We will see how they get on without him :thumbsup:

delighted. he's a snidey shitehouse who deserves every bit of bad luck coming to him.

snakesmith and snakerty next would do nicely.

Wishing injury on any player is truly disgusting.....

Hang on - its McCulloch.

I hope his career is finished.

This week has truly been one of excellent news! The proverbial icing on the cake. Let's hope he never kicks another player..........sorry............ball.

:terrific::yas::pleasing::smuggy:

THIS !!!

Was going to say something about Terry Hurlock in relation to 'robust' Rangers players and found this.

Quite amusing and featuring quite a few of the Huns finest :whistling:

My link

The problem with the title in your link is that out of many of the players mentioned the title should have read dirtiest and not hardest. One name glaringly omitted is that of the late great John Cumming. Hard yes. Dirty never. Ask Dave MacKay.

John

...a bit disco

"The problem with the title in your link is that out of many of the players mentioned the title should have read dirtiest and not hardest. One name glaringly omitted is that of the late great John Cumming. Hard yes. Dirty never. Ask Dave MacKay.

John"

Yes, I see what you mean.

There is a difference between 'They shall not pass' & 'You're going down ya basa'.

Didn't Dave McKay once say something along the lines of John Cumming only ever had a good or excellent game, NEVER a bad one?

Great news!

Shame it aint a career ending injury though. The prick deserves everything he gets, he's a dirty *******.

I disagree on two levels. .... secondly the Rangers side without this carthorse in it is a better side.

Why is that a good thing ? :whistling:

alwaysthereinspirit

My heart bleeds

Quite possibly THE dirtiest player in Scotland

13ztvf9.jpg

Way to many maroon spec wearing Jambos on here today. Its pretty obvious that the Aberdeen player in a blatant attempt to have Mr. McCullough red carded quite deliberately sticks his throat into the elbow of the Rankgers gentleman.

Loved this post :

Glenn Gilfillan05 February

I heard on the QT that he's actually getting plastic elblow replacements! Apparently the old ones are too brittle now for him to play his normal game.

:lol:

Archived