best keeper

jambo131

Remember Dave Bowman having a shot in goal after Henry got injured against Dundee Utd (I think) and pulled off a tremendous save by tipping the ball over the bar at the School End. :thumbsup:

the age of classic television is timeless mate. they don't make them like they used to.

True, nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

Wot bowt wen we were at aberdeen n our keeper got injured in training n ian baird went in goal,mind u we got pumped 6,2 lol

Snake Plissken

Wot bowt wen we were at aberdeen n our keeper got injured in training n ian baird went in goal,mind u we got pumped 6,2 lol

arnold-schwarzenegger-in-002.jpg

As Arnie once remarked in Predator

"What the hell are you?"

Theres a train due at haymarket in a cpl minutes,shud u not be on ( i mean under) it

lololololol

'You're one ugly mother######.'

Cardiac Rucksack

Theres a train due at haymarket in a cpl minutes,shud u not be on ( i mean under) it

Cracking patter.

On topic. Craig "the cat" Nelson

There was a keeper( we only had him 1 game),forget his name but he played a blinder wen we ko'd smeltic in the league cup

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Myles Hogarth - a truly phantasmagorical name for a footballer! :thumbsup:

There was a keeper( we only had him 1 game),forget his name but he played a blinder wen we ko'd smeltic in the league cup

You lost me?? Surely not referring to Andy Thorne?

Basso

Cardiac Rucksack

The private memebers board on tramps.net will be swimming in man juice at this hysterical wind up.

Archived