Stoke v Sunderland

colinmaroon

3 centre-halves seems to making a comeback down south..................well against Stoke it has been.

Did you see the replay just there?

Clear as day, Shawcross blocked Gordon's left arm from coming up!

Still, he's got to learn to bully these guys!

Did you see the replay just there?

Clear as day, Shawcross blocked Gordon's left arm from coming up!

Still, he's got to learn to bully these guys!

Gordon timed it all wrong, could have been the wind but he was all wrong, grabbed or not.

ToadKiller Dog

Its a Good battle the football of Sunderland vrs the old style hoofball of Stoke .

How pish does the Hamilton v United cup game look next to this one ,the only point of note is Goodwullies black gloves an essential tool of his alleged other trade .

What has happened to Gordon, he is awful at coming for crosses something I don't remember from his days with us??

I watch sunderland every week and gordon will make two good saves then do something daft!! The only weakness I remember from his hearts days was his kicking now he looks very average!

What has happened to Gordon, he is awful at coming for crosses something I don't remember from his days with us??

I watch sunderland every week and gordon will make two good saves then do something daft!! The only weakness I remember from his hearts days was his kicking now he looks very average!

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Manchester-United-make-Sunderland-keeper-No-1-target-report-article670319.html

hes not that bad

First point of the half-time analysis includes Shawcross's foul on Gordon!

I rest my case!!!

The world is running low on exclamation marks and it's all because of colinmaroon.

:lol: he loves to make a point :lol:

Huth ****s up :rofl:

The world is running low on exclamation marks and it's all because of colinmaroon.

I discovered an exclamation mark mine in South America!

I'm fed up waiting until exclamation marks replace gold!

Ipso facto, I'm just blowing the lot as they take up too much room in my strong room!!!

Scotland getting Bardsley to commit to us was a piece of good work from Levein.

Been impressed with him this season.

Hate to say it but Gordon must be sick.

That winner was like what smellic done to us in injury time wi freekicks when Craig was our goalie.

He needs to come flying out n empty the lot in there.

I was at the City game today and got talking to some Sunderland fans on the train home.They are not happy with Craig.They want some Belgian keeper to replace him.

Guest Pressleyno1

Gordon's lack of authority and command of the penalty, area will cost him a move to one of the top teams.

100% agree

Archived