Gutted we are out the Cup

desmondo

It's an absolute nightmare that we went out at such an early stage< a good cup run would have been a cracking edition to a good season!

I'm pretty gutted because I planned on spending my 21st birthday afternoon watching the famous in the scottish ... ah well bring on the bevy.

Annoying thing is, since we won the cup nearly 5 years ago, I think we have only won 2 matches.

Although I think in every game with the exception of 1 we have drawn SPL teams. We have just had no luck atall.

>>>>>> Take the daughter to watch Tangled.

Prob better in Methil but too late to back out now .......

The Old Tolbooth

Heading down to Gala to meet some old mates to watch the France v Scotland game in a proper rugby town (I'm from there and like egg chasing :D), then heading to an 80's disco at night in H20. :thumbsup:

Nucky Thompson

Annoying thing is, since we won the cup nearly 5 years ago, I think we have only won 2 matches.

Although I think in every game with the exception of 1 we have drawn SPL teams. We have just had no luck atall.

That's my fault. I made a pact with God when it went to pens in 2006 that as long as we won we would be pish in the Cup for the next 5 years. 5 years are now up so bring on next year :thumbsup:

WAS going to see Civil Service Strollers but that is off ... So goodness knows...Got a few errands then maybe talk him in to going to the cinema...

Took my daughter last week to see it. My advise would be go to Methil

>>>>>> Take the daughter to watch Tangled.

Prob better in Methil but too late to back out now .......

going to see the the mighty whitley bay away to bishop auckland, in there new spanking stadium, looking forward to it. what scottish cup??

Nucky Thompson

going to see the the mighty whitley bay away to bishop auckland, in there new spanking stadium, looking forward to it. what scottish cup??

Could you class that as a derby :unsure:

Took my daughter last week to see it. My advise would be go to Methil

Brill, cheers mate :D

Is that even with Kuwarski playing ?

Who isn't mate? Still don't quite understand how we managed to get pumped out at such an early stage.ermm.gif

The thread title strikes a chord with me. I've expressed my disgust at what I perceive as our poor mental approach to cup competitions often enough to bore everyone rigid, so I'll go straight on to my concrete proposal. Some time in very early January, the club should fill part of the yawning gulf that constitutes the leisure time of footballers by organising a seminar (we're talking at least half a day here) entitled "Hearts and the Scottish Cup". This would feature presentations on the history of this great club in the Cup and the massive importance to the fans of the precious few wins we have managed in it. Guest speakers, archive footage, memorabilia, canap?s, the lot. I'm even willing to offer my expertise to get the thing off the ground. Attendance compulsory, from owner down to tea-lady.

Seating arrangements during this seminar would be informal.

ACO.gif

Archived