Hearts' Fancast

Del1812

Hey guys, you know I don't "big-up" the show or try to ram it down your throats on this site, but I thought I'd bring everyone's attention to this week's edition. In particular, a cracking five minute interview with Neil McCann.

In the wake of the Andy Webster deal we talk about memorable "sagas" and signings that split fan opinion

And we go over the career of a marauding centre back as he goes into the 'Andy Thorn Hall of Fame.'

Sorry, once again, for the shameless plug.

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/sub/articles/20110203/tv-official-fancast-10_2242027_2284102/0,,10289,00.html?

He is indeed.

He probably had better games and scored better goals but the Neil McCann moment that sticks in my head, more than any other, is him scoring against Hibs in a 1-0 win at Easter Road. He celebrated by running down beside the East Stand and holding out one ear towards the silenced home 'support'.

He is indeed.

He probably had better games and scored better goals but the Neil McCann moment that sticks in my head, more than any other, is him scoring against Hibs in a 1-0 win at Easter Road. He celebrated by running down beside the East Stand and holding out one ear towards the silenced home 'support'.

was that the season they went down?? think we might have won the big cup to boot :thumbsup:

So, you have to be a Hearts World subscriber to listen to this?

Afraid so.

Personally I want the audio available to download through iTunes (and the like) but the club would prefer to keep their content protected and exclusive to the subscription.

Afraid so.

Personally I want the audio available to download through iTunes (and the like) but the club would prefer to keep their content protected and exclusive to the subscription.

That's a shame, it sounded quite promising.

As you where.

was that the season they went down?? think we might have won the big cup to boot :thumbsup:

You know... I think it just might have been.

thumbsup.gif

He is indeed.

That's what I always think of as well, wee outside of the boot effort :) Think I must have been 12 or something.

:terry:

He is indeed.

A bittersweet day. A McCann goal and a decent session in the Armillan (under-age, thanks Frank) after the game.

Unfortunately the People's Princess was cruelly taken from us in the night.

Weep.

A bittersweet day. A McCann goal and a decent session in the Armillan (under-age, thanks Frank) after the game.

Unfortunately the People's Princess was cruelly taken from us in the night.

Weep.

Aye the night just got better :whistling:

McCann also scored the only goal in a 1-0 win over Hibs earlier that year (March 1997).

A one-sided derby games as you'll ever see, one that sent Hibs towards the dreaded play-off spot.

Archived