Will Webster play next week?

Disser Pointon

Given that Bouzid was initially dropped for Wednesday, and assuming Webster has a full set of working limbs and a reasonable level of fitness, then it would seem to be a racing certainty.

Strange he's not getting a run out in Fife tomorrow though.

I don't think Jim will have any qualms about throwing him straight in as long as he's fit.

Maybe Jim will decide to prepare for next season without Bouzid and therefore drop him anyway.

ernie winchester

If fit, yes, for Bouzid. JJ had a right go at Bouzid after the Celtic game and benched him at Ibrox. He wouldn't have started if it hadn't been for Obua's last minute injury. Then there was the Rangers goal... I'd say Webster's a dead cert to start, if fit.

he played for rangers around 3 weeks ago and walked through the game so i would take it he is fit, its just for whatever reason rangers didnt want to play him and not this big deal about him being injured...he only played that night as they had no one else left to play

I hope so.

The sooner he and Zal start work on their partnership the better.

It might balance the defence out better, both Bouzid and Zaliukas are naturally right-sided with Zaliukas playing on the left side of defence. When Webster was here before he had Pressley on his right so if he was to play, he'd likely play where Zal has recently with Zal taking Bouzid's place

Archived