Hibs - Some pleasing stats from the 'mid-way point'

jambo191

1. Dirtiest team in the SPL with... 48 yellows and 4 red cards.

2. Most Games lost (15)

3. Most goals conceded (42)

4. Fewest clean sheets (3)

5. feel free to add more....im sure the list is endless!

:pleasing:

FIRST TO score their first goal of the new year in February? :)

Haha. Ohhhh thats a low blow.

I'm reading these out my hibee house mate, Hasn't taking him long to bite atall..tick tock? Meh.

Matthew Le Tissier

according to a hibee i kno beating st midden will turn their season around and they will get top 6 now

on a particularly boring lunch....

If you add their games played (24) to their goals scored (23) this season to get a total (47), we still have more points (48)

Our goal difference (16) is only 4 goals away from being greater than their entire points taken so far (19)

i'm really bored now...

on a particularly boring lunch....

If you add their games played (24) to their goals scored (23) this season to get a total (47), we still have more points (48)

Our goal difference (16) is only 4 goals away from being greater than their entire points taken so far (19)

i'm really bored now...

Yet inspiring :thumbsup:

according to a hibee i kno beating st midden will turn their season around and they will get top 6 now

:lol: That is an absolute belter !!

One win in about 11 games , 2 goals in about 11 hours

They really do live in a world of their own.

Crappiest Manager

Stupidest owner

Ugliest Captain

Shittiest record in derby games (they win this every year)

Most deluded fans (in the World)

Hahahaha :lol: slap some sense into that poor deluded scum bag. :thumbsup:

Anyone got stats from the past year? It was about now they collapsed last year so I can imagine that might make some interesting reading :D

Problem Officer?

Another thing - why are Hibs fans absolutely obsessed with our finances?

They are adamant that us offering an extra 1/2k per week for Webster etc is going to bust us, or that our debt which has been reduced by about 20+%/converted to shares quite recently is somehow uncontrollable and on the rapid increase.

Where has their gleaming finance spreadsheet got them recently?

A new stand which has more empty seats in it than fans every week?

Not to mention that said stand was pished on before it was even built thanks to some bird kindly burying a Hearts strip under it, where it will remain until the next time they probably want to expand their stadia for the no-doubt 60,000 per week crowds which will be just itching to see their unprecedented flair-football?

Strong candidates for relegation?

A healthy annual conveyorbelt for the old firm?

It seems to be the only pish they ever sprout, and they seem incapable of accepting how we are superior to them in almost every way.

Complete donkeys.

southside1874

Another thing - [i]why are Hibs fans absolutely obsessed with our finances?[/i]

They are adamant that us offering an extra 1/2k per week for Webster etc is going to bust us, or that our debt which has been reduced by about 20+%/converted to shares quite recently is somehow uncontrollable and on the rapid increase.

Where has their gleaming finance spreadsheet got them recently?

A new stand which has more empty seats in it than fans every week?

Not to mention that said stand was pished on before it was even built thanks to some bird kindly burying a Hearts strip under it, where it will remain until the next time they probably want to expand their stadia for the no-doubt 60,000 per week crowds which will be just itching to see their unprecedented flair-football?

Strong candidates for relegation?

A healthy annual conveyorbelt for the old firm?

It seems to be the only pish they ever sprout, and they seem incapable of accepting how we are superior to them in almost every way.

Complete donkeys.

Its not just our finances.........they are totally obsessed with Hearts.

I liked the stat someone posted on kickback last week that if we went in to administration and were deducted 25 points we would still be above them in the league.

scottish_chicP

One of the Hibees at my work (who to be fair is usually quite sensible) was going on about how many teams above them they could catch now! After beating St Midden, really? It took all my strength not to burst out laughing.

They must have been close to the record number of empty seats for a weekend SPL game.

Yep Empty seat stadium looks like a giant skip each week.

Hobos must be fed up with the Hibs way the

Barcelona, Arsenal, Dutch type of football lol

Guest C00l K1d

Its not just our finances.........they are totally obsessed with Hearts.

They really are. A family member (quite a prat btw) who supports hibs goes on and on about hearts finances and how our players are shite but when you ask about hibs he can't answer you. He'd rather ttalk about hearts than hibs.

maroonlegions

The look on their coupons three times in the derbies this season that i attended. The first when Temps slots the ball in to the net after his mazy run,then the second when Elliot slamps the second in to the net and the third when big Kyle sticks his heid on the ball to direct it in to the net at Tynie near the end of the game; priceless. :lol:

incapable of accepting how we are superior to them in almost every way.

You just answered your own question.

And I'd take out the "almost" btw :thumbsup:

Beacause an entire generation have had to endure being our bitches.

Their bittenress knows no bounds & the only way that they will ever be top dogs in Edinburgh is if we were to go to the wall.

It's great.

Drylaw Hearts

The most captains in one season ?

Hogg

Riordan

Murray

Hanlon

Rankin

The most goalies used in a month ?

Brown

Smith

Stokes

jambo_til_i_die

One of the Hibees at my work (who to be fair is usually quite sensible) was going on about how many teams above them they could catch now! After beating St Midden, really? It took all my strength not to burst out laughing.

Let me guess, they can catch Killie? hahahahahah!!..... hahahahahahahaha!!!!

kennyblack'sshot

Most myths burst?

Flair football

Well-run club

Conveyor belt of talent

Good Scottish laddies

The Hibs way

Arsenal of the north

Following the Dutch model

Archived