Andy webster - Shirt Number

keithyboy1975

keithyboy1975

I don't know why this always intrigues me but I wasjust wondering what shirt you guys reckon big Andy will get.

Snake Plissken

Punchline so quickly supplied - surely we can close the thread now?

I would say so.

My work here is done.

i think with the way he sold us out that 13 as in pieces of silver would be appropriate. i know pressley has been given the judas title but he ain't gonna play for us again.

jamboinglasgow

i think with the way he sold us out that 13 as in pieces of silver would be appropriate. i know pressley has been given the judas title but he ain't gonna play for us again.

It was actually 30 pieces and that is Jamie McDonald's number.

thumbsup.gif spot on, i can only blame the beer i had last night for putting 13 in, and now i feel like a ****, i think i'll retire from posting today

We have 15, 18 (Novi on loan), 22, 32, 34, 36 and 40 onwards (minus 46). If your really interested!!

15 it will be then

jamboinglasgow

We have 15, 18 (Novi on loan), 22, 32, 34, 36 and 40 onwards (minus 46). If your really interested!!

40-63 (with one or two exceptions) have actually been registered to the under 19s.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

He was number 23 when he first came iirc? But glen has that so ill guess 22. Judas.

However, sticking on the Judas-theme, 13 would indeed be the most appropriate number.

However, sticking on the Judas-theme, 13 would indeed be the most appropriate number.

That would be excellent news. Remove a weak player from the squad and bring back Webster. :thumb:

Cant be no.22 as that is gordon smiths number so it could only be 15 or 32 to run in sequence,as confirmed its 15

Johanes de Silentio

Andy Webster has shirt number 15.

Our Wiki page is wrong, then - Webster is listed as number 22, with the big Lithuanian trialist striker listed as 15.

Our Wiki page is wrong, then - Webster is listed as number 22, with the big Lithuanian trialist striker listed as 15.

Yeah it is wrong, Spider will wear 15.

Craig Gordons Gloves

i'm racking my brain here, i can't think who wears the number 2 shirt?

Kucharski.

peebles jambo

Kucharski.

cheers, would never have got that,as a matter of interest, how many games has he played this season,cause i can't remember him at all

cheers, would never have got that,as a matter of interest, how many games has he played this season,cause i can't remember him at all

None IIRC. thumbsup.gif

Archived