Rangers are brutal

tartofmidlothian

jamboinglasgow

But but but Ian Black is the worst thug in Scotland and is looking to break poor Rangers players. Rangers players are players who tackle with the grace of a ballet dancer, Lee McCulloch only cares for the welfare of his fellow player when he slides in and never tries to break their legs.

Good on Eremenko for speaking the truth.

NOOOO! Rangers are a lovely team of nice guys.

ian black is the worst person in the world ever.

Correct

..but Rangers leave streams of pixie dust after tackles, he must be mistaken by their lightning quick kicks to the shins, er I mean, pace....

The Old Tolbooth

Rangers are utter vermin, so what if we went out to boot them off the park this one time, it still doesn't come anywhere near to what they've gotten away with since 1873!

Well said Eremenko, always liked him :D

Checked the stats for the last killie v huns game and bookings were three v two in favour of huns. All the huns bookings were within 34 minutes of start and article states Davis and Naismith were for fouls on Ermenenko which leads me to think they targeted him, well he is dangerous.

In any event they only ended the game with three yet we although less than brutal at Ibrox got six. Incidently the other hun booking was Laugherty which I can only presume was for diving :whistling:

Rangers fans calling Ian Black a disgrace should take off the orange tinted specks.

I find it laughable that they moan about black when they have that thug McCulloch in their team.

Rangers fans calling Ian Black a disgrace should take off the orange tinted specks.

I find it laughable that they moan about black when they have that thug McCulloch in their team.

To be fair to Rancers and i dont like being fair to them.

I dont think the noises have came from Ibrox or smith or MCMoist to be specific. Its the weegie free press anotherwise know as the Daily ****** who actually had two reporters in Jackson and Mcartney ?(I think) maybe Mcarthy.... anyway ganging up on Black with there over the top comments and painting IB as the devil.

What they fail to remember is that the vast majority of those reading (or in most cases having read for them) are knuckle dragging OF supporters who feed off this sort of Bile and make guys like IB a target not only on the field but off the field. I wonder where the line is between Journalistic opinon and I use the word Journalist loosely and slander cos Jackson in particular was very very close with his comments on IB

rangers fans are as deluded as celtic when it comes to stuff like this. i honestly think they can't see that their players are amongst the very worst offenders when it comes to sheer brutality.

the rangers management are an entirely different kettle of fish. it's as clear as day that they take full advantage of their special circumstances with officials. as a rangers player you can get away with blue murder compared to other teams and that opportunity isn't lost on walter smith and ally mccoist. the current day rangers culture of brutal tactics (and cheating for that matter) can only be attributed to a deliberate policy of playing for what they can get away with.

eremenko is quite right that rangers went out to kick kilmarnock up and down the park. ally mccoist is hardly going to admit to anything or play it down in any way. it's because denial of everything is another well used trait of that club.

The mans only saying what everybody else knew but were too scared to say because god forbid nobody can say any wrong about the OF

Rancers are currently the best disciplined team in the SPL

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/stats/fairplay/_/league/SCO.1/scottish-premier-league?cc=5739

aye right and I believe in fairies too, maybe its just the interpretation of the rules... eh differs somewhat

Looking at Hearts stats on that link, the improved discipline this year has cut down on the red cards, but we still seem to be racking up the yellow cards at a high rate. Will the GFA still hammer us with another fine this year? (I guess that's a rhetorical question).

Looking at Hearts stats on that link, the improved discipline this year has cut down on the red cards, but we still seem to be racking up the yellow cards at a high rate. Will the GFA still hammer us with another fine this year? (I guess that's a rhetorical question).

I check that site quite a lot and we were up about 5th a few weeks back but have recently picked up a few bookings. Six at Ipox didnt help.

If you go back a couple of years Killie received something like 92 bookings. I remember them coming to Tynie and kicking us off the park, cant recall any discipline action against them though

hearts are about the worst this season for yellow cards but we only have one red. it was the other way around previously with a highly disproportionate number of reds to yellows ratio, comparitively to other clubs.

i think what it may well show is that the players are more 'street wise' now than they were previously. possibly quite a number of yellows were becoming two yellows and off because of poorer discipline. the number of yellows we have isn't far and away the worst but it's sure to attract the attention of the beaks again. we might still be ok though.

JJ does seem to have performed a difficult juggling act by vastly improving discipline without making the team uncompetitive. another superb piece of management from the man.

i remember watching the killie rangers game and it seemed like they were taking it in turns to kick eremenko off the park and once they got booked someone else took over. I remember lafferty should have been booked for a foul on eremenko about 5 mins before he picked one up for IIRC pulling back a killie player. Now both offences were bookings but he only got 1.

i remember watching the killie rangers game and it seemed like they were taking it in turns to kick eremenko off the park and once they got booked someone else took over. I remember lafferty should have been booked for a foul on eremenko about 5 mins before he picked one up for IIRC pulling back a killie player. Now both offences were bookings but he only got 1.

yes. two rangers players had been booked early on for hefty challenges and then lafferty went steaming into the worst one of the lot. it was almost as if the referee felt obliged to ignore one so he let him off.

the 'persistent fouling' type of booking is the easiest one for referees to manipulate in order for them to get through an old firm side's game without attracting too much bad press on himself.

how many times have people commented that 'persistent' means 3-4 fouls for some and 6-7 for others.

Archived