FREE copy of eighteen74 Issue 3

Ulysses

Tuesday

And the winner is:

RoussetsShorts

If he could drop me a line by PM, we'll arrange to post out his free copy. :toasting:

Thanks to MAJOR STEVE for helping out.

Funniest one won!

Yep, just picturing RoussetsShorts giving English lessons to the Riordans with his copy of eighteen74. :lol:

I deserve a free copy of eighteen74 because

I once kneed Andy Goram in the baws

(actually true - but it was an accident)

:laugh:

In a second (given the comp is over I don't see the issue with this) response, similar to JoH.....

I once rejected the advances of Alistair McCoist.

:laugh:

In a second (given the comp is over I don't see the issue with this) response, similar to JoH.....

I once rejected the advances of Alistair McCoist.

Just rejected him the once eh? :-)

Just rejected him the once eh? :-)

Actually, after me rejecting his advances, twice tbh, he moved onto my friend, who was far more accommodating! :thumbsup:

RoussetsShorts

Hey folks, does anybody have a charity raffle they could stick this in as a small prize or something like that. My uncle picked me a copy up last week, I really just entered for a bit of fun. If anybody has a good cause please contact Uly and he can post it to you, don't think I need two copies. Bloody typical, never win anything and when I do I've already got it :teehee:

Hey folks, does anybody have a charity raffle they could stick this in as a small prize or something like that. My uncle picked me a copy up last week, I really just entered for a bit of fun. If anybody has a good cause please contact Uly and he can post it to you, don't think I need two copies. Bloody typical, never win anything and when I do I've already got it :teehee:

He cant have done - nobody has it yet. Subscriber copies were only sent out today. :thumbsup:

Who is on the front cover of the one your uncle bought you ?? :whistling:

GC

I deserve a free copy of eighteen74 because..... I'm stuck in the sw of engerland and cant get it normally :D

Nonsense. eighteen74 has been sent all over the world including the USA, Canada, Hong Kong and Australia. So the SW of England should be no problem.:whistling:

See payment details in the thread which is stickied :thumbsup:

GC

Hi, as londonjambo said there's no need, as the latest copy hasn't hit the streets yet. So just ping me your contact details and we'll do the needful.

:thumbsup:

Actually, after me rejecting his advances, twice tbh, he moved onto my friend, who was far more accommodating! :thumbsup:

Your mate should sell her story to eighteen74 issue 4 :thumbsup:

Say What Again

Because you cannie buy it in sunny Spain lol.

Grumpy.

You can, Grumpy. :thumbsup:

See here: http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/87954-eighteen74-issue-3/

If you'd like to have a copy sent to you in the post, then if you live in the UK, send ?4.50 by Paypal to [email protected]

If you are outside the UK or wish to pay by cheque, PM me or e-mail [email protected]

Just to let you know that Issue 3 is now on sale at the Hearts SuperStore and CityStore and at Almondvale Programmes, 5 Albion Road, Edinburgh.

I will update with other stockists when they have them

Remember that you can purchase the magazine by post for ?4.50 including postage in the UK (or e-mail or PM me to ask about postage rates abroad) by Paypal to [email protected]

We do and will send colpies of eighteen74 all over the world so please just ask

Please feel free to post feedback as any feedback good or bad will help

Thanks

GC

Archived