Alternative Webster scenario

STITCH@PIVOT

We all know Webster has the talent and could become real International class (well, Scottish international class).

I hope JJ gets the best out of him and he stays injury free. Then! Vlad sells him for big bucks in 12 to 18 months.

I for one would be happy to reap the benifits of his talent for a year or so and then chase him out the door and milk him for every penny we can get. (it would be a shafting for the huns as well)

with a P. and an I. and a V. O. T.

pettigrewsstylist

We all know Webster has the talent and could become real International class (well, Scottish international class).

I hope JJ gets the best out of him and he stays injury free. Then! Vlad sells him for big bucks in 12 to 18 months.

I for one would be happy to reap the benifits of his talent for a year or so and then chase him out the door and milk him for every penny we can get. (it would be a shafting for the huns as well)

something tells me there is a bit of this involved in the whole saga tbh

I'm sure that Webster would be crushed at getting his cut of the large fee and a move to a bigger club. :unsure:

Given his age it's hard to see him move for a big fee, but you never know.

Hearts of Vladland

I'm sure that Webster would be crushed at getting his cut of the large fee and a move to a bigger club. :unsure:

Given his age it's hard to see him move for a big fee, but you never know.

28 is still young for a centre back.

Maybe we've been looking at this thw rong way all along. It wasn't a conspiracy between Wigan and Rangers to screw us over. It's actually all been a very subtle plan by Vlad so we can sell Webster for a huge fee next year without giving Arbroath a cut.

:ninja:

28 is still young for a centre back.

Assuming we sell him with a year to go on his contract ( giving him some time to re-inforce his marketability ) then he'll be 30.

Hearts of Vladland

Assuming we sell him with a year to go on his contract ( giving him some time to re-inforce his marketability ) then he'll be 30.

Giving that Webster game isn't all about pace he could still be playing at a good level when he is 34 so you would get four years out of him which these days very few players stay at clubs past 4 years.

Archived