Mrowiec

BigAlim

whats with the sudden dislike from people

only a month ago people were saying he was the second name on the team sheet(behind Kello)

whats changed?

The opinion of notoriously fickle football fans?

He suffered a wee dip in form as did a few players. Still in my first 11. Thought he did quite well last night.

only a month ago people were saying he was the second name on the team sheet(behind Kello)

whats changed?

For me he will be on the team sheet every week. And does the dirty work in the midfield very well.

Go on Adrian Pole ! i called him that at first before i could pronounce his name :lol:

Nothing has changed for me, going through a bad spell at the moment maybe. Solid, no nonsense first team player!

For me he will be first on the team sheet every week. And does the dirty work in the midfield very well.

This, with the amendment shown.

not talking about Mwroviec but last night a group of about ten were on Suso's back from Kick off :down:

saying things such as "hes shite" " get him off" "Why did we sign him" these people need to get a grip

meh

Always thought he looked like a grafter but no way 2nd name on the sheet.

On a side note I met the team in the hotel on Weds night. How wee is 2 T's! Bloddy midget.

Mworiec has been superb however, I think ruben will give us more in midfield as soon as wallace is playing every week.

Mworiec has been superb however, I think ruben will give us more in midfield as soon as wallace is playing every week.

not talking about Mwroviec but last night a group of about ten were on Suso's back from Kick off :down:

saying things such as "hes shite" " get him off" "Why did we sign him" these people need to get a grip

Any space cadet can buy a ticket. :thumbsup:

Johanes de Silentio

whats changed?

Can't say I've noticed this - hugely important player for us, imo.

When Hearts lose points, people look for scapegoats.

He was left out of the St Johnstone game for tactical reasons - the same reason Craig Thomson played instead of Eggert, imo - namely that we should be on the front foot in home games.

It's one of these "I can't see what he does" things - you notice the lack of Mrowiec when he's not there - a wee bit like Sartre's 'Pierre in the cafe' in Being and Nothingness - it's the absence of Pierre (Mrowiec) that we notice - c'est rein!

It proves that some football fans have a memory capacity which is inferior to a goldfish's!

JamboAberdeen

Decent player though, Ruben and Black offer more attack threat.

His mobility and distribution are not as good as those two.

he's been and still is an important part of this team. Yes he's suffered a bit of a dip but so has a few guys. Nobody was on temps back and he's been kinda pish before jj started resting him.

Ruben offers an attacking threat? What?

If you call easy backwards or sideways passing an attack threat then yes I agree.

I like Mrowiec think he's a good team player and a grafter!

Don't agree with Ruben offering a threat in attack though!!!

Playing Mrowiec and Ruben in the same team in midfield at home would be pretty negative I reckon!

One of the players if the year in my book ! Felt he had a easy game last night, one thing I did notice last night was how quick eggy was in midfield !

Its the grumpy old super hearts fans that are moaning about webster.

they moan about Mrowiec.

who moaned when velicka signed , lithuanians bla bla blaaaa.

vlad on the tyne

Suso put plenty of effort in the other night as usual but was far too often caught in possession and gave the ball back to rangers cheaply something which he needs to improve upon again with Kyle in the team things may have been different.

Mrowiec was solid at ibrox as sweeper and I think he has put in a great shift

they moan about Mrowiec.

Ah. That will be the POP. They usually appear after a defeat.

I'm grumpy about Webster, I rate Mrowiec and liked Velicka from the off. It's terrible when people are complicated.

they moan about Mrowiec.

If in doubt, just make it up. :thumbsup:

they moan about Mrowiec.

Could 2 posts be any more wrong ?

Can't say I have noticed any sudden dislike for the guy. Sounds like something the OP has invented.

Charlie-Brown

Could 2 posts be any more wrong ?

Can't say I have noticed any sudden dislike for the guy. Sounds like something the OP has invented.

Yes it's not a sudden dislike at all - you can track back these comments to when he first arrived from Kaunas and when he re-signed back in the summer.

Drylaw Hearts

Yes it's not a sudden dislike at all - you can track back these comments to when he first arrived from Kaunas and when he re-signed back in the summer.

And since the summer ?

Charlie-Brown

And since the summer ?

Since the summer there has been a general sway of opinion in his favour but you can still regularly read posts & threads from various posters not rating the guy or slating him or calling him honking or a horrible player etc.

Drylaw Hearts

Since the summer there has been a general sway of opinion in his favour but you can still regularly read posts & threads from various posters not rating the guy or slating him or calling him honking or a horrible player etc.

I would suggest these posts are few and far between.

I still don't think he's a particularly great footballer but he's done his job very well in the majority of matches he's played.

Charlie-Brown

I would suggest these posts are few and far between.

I still don't think he's a particularly great footballer but he's done his job very well in the majority of matches he's played.

There was a whole thread after we beat Rangers 1-0 at Tynie recently ripping into him, saying he was gash and they'd never rated him etc. Nothing worse than you see for most of our other players mind you with a few exceptions like Templeton & Wallace etc.

Drylaw Hearts

There was a whole thread after we beat Rangers 1-0 at Tynie recently ripping into him, saying he was gash and they'd never rated him etc. Nothing worse than you see for most of our other players mind you with a few exceptions like Templeton & Wallace etc.

The whole thread was ripping him or just a few individuals on that thread ?

Charlie-Brown

The whole thread was ripping him or just a few individuals on that thread ?

probably about 50 / 50 for and against - I don't remember who or how many posted on that thread but a few people seemed quite heated or both sides.

Charlie-Brown

Anyway my opinion of Mrowiec is that he's the new Neil Berry - has his limitations but gives a lot for the team. :)

Drylaw Hearts

probably about 50 / 50 for and against - I don't remember who or how many posted on that thread but a few people seemed quite heated or both sides.

I'd be surprised if it was anywhere near 50/50.

The guy has played pretty well considering his obvious limitations as a footballer.

they moan about Mrowiec.

:lol:

What a load of unadulterated pish.

Ruben offers an attacking threat? What?

If you call easy backwards or sideways passing an attack threat then yes I agree.

Passing backwards or sideways as long as it is into the path of somebody making a forward movement can indeed offer an attacking threat.

It's not difficult is it? :thumbsup:

they moan about Mrowiec.

if your going to talk about super hearts fans as if there were factions on the board at least get your facts right.

the people who moan about lithuanian and east european signings and the people moaning about webster are by and large different posters.

[/quot

many/most footie fans suffer from dementia.....if a player has a couple of poor games then no matter how well he's played during the season, the idiot fringe will start mouthing off....every club has them ....they're in abundance at Hearts 'cos of recent history with Vlad.... :(

Anyway my opinion of Mrowiec is that he's the new Neil Berry - has his limitations but gives a lot for the team. :)

Strengths > Limitations

As long as JJ plays Mrowiec in a position that suits his strengths, he'll do for me.

if your going to talk about super hearts fans as if there were factions on the board at least get your facts right.

the people who moan about lithuanian and east european signings and the people moaning about webster are by and large different posters.

Correct.

Bungalow Bill

I think the fans who moan about big Adrian are the fans who have recently jumped on back on the band wagon. Mrowiec has been one of the first names on the team sheet until the last 2-3 games.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Just me that thought suso did well on wed, some tidy bits of play, as for adrian, i like him but rather jonsson in there and thommo RB.

Can't say I've noticed this - hugely important player for us, imo.

When Hearts lose points, people look for scapegoats.

He was left out of the St Johnstone game for tactical reasons - the same reason Craig Thomson played instead of Eggert, imo - namely that we should be on the front foot in home games.

It's one of these "I can't see what he does" things - you notice the lack of Mrowiec when he's not there - a wee bit like Sartre's 'Pierre in the cafe' in Being and Nothingness - it's the absence of Pierre (Mrowiec) that we notice - c'est rein!

That's deep. I might have to go and read a book.

Archived