HIBS FANS

Miller Jambo 60

Roy Croppers Handbag

It was actually 4K plus a 2K appearance fee.

I seen another poster get slated for posting this however it is true.

I cannot name who told me however Webster sees Hearts as a better move than Hibs. Which I think even Stevie Wonder would see.

Nucky Thompson

I don't think the hobos were really serious about signing Andy, they knew they had no chance but had to be seen to be doing something to keep the plums happy :lol:

Rod Petrie must stay :thumbsup:

I don't think the hobos were really serious about signing Andy, they knew they had no chance but had to be seen to be doing something to keep the plums happy :lol:

Rod Petrie must stay :thumbsup:

In Rod i trust :phreemunney:

I cannot name who told me however Webster sees Hearts as a better move than Hibs. Which I think even Stevie Wonder would see.

Is 4k a year the average wage over there? :whistling:

Rich Rod Petrie offered Andy Webster a bag of jube jubes and a free bus pass for his contract.

Oh Aye and a couple of seasons rotting in the 1st division in front of thousands of emopty seats.

A home win against St Midden and they are world beaters again.lol

Its 110 years in a row!!

Hibs offered him a basic of only ?2K a week plus free East Stand season tickets for all of Webster's friends on Facebook, and all of their friends too.

The money wasn't the sticking point.

Roy Croppers Handbag

Is 4k a year the average wage over there? :whistling:

Haha!

In all seriousness what I posted is true, I'm not one for making up gash rumours to appear to be in the know.

They are a bunch of bitter fuds. They are all creaming themselves over on '1stdivisionbound.net because we are finally going to go bust due to the re-signing of Webster.

They are :seething:

:biglaugh:

Hibs offered him a basic of only ?2K a week plus free East Stand season tickets for all of Webster's friends on Facebook, and all of their friends too.

The money wasn't the sticking point.

I heard they actually offered him the full East Stand, seeing as nobody else is using it :whistling:

I heard they actually offered him the full East Stand, seeing as nobody else is using it :whistling:

Even when Webster ran out of the door, Rod was heard shouting "just give him the tickets anyway".

Even when Webster ran out of the door, Rod was heard shouting "just give him the tickets anyway".

:biglaugh:

Nucky Thompson
They have deleted the last post on the 2nd link which was obviously from a Jambo. I managed to read it before it was deleted and it was fecking hilarious :D

Anomaly of terms surely!

bigis semiauskas

So much for being a money grabber cos he wont be getting that under Vlad anymore.

Wow....this might take the biscuit...

Lording the signing of (snake, Judas) Webster over the Hibs...

He has already become a pawn, a medal and a trophy for us to gloat at them with.

Pathetic KB.

Roy Croppers Handbag

So much for being a money grabber cos he wont be getting that under Vlad anymore.

He is on a standard 5K a week at us, no add ons or appearance fees.

Ray Charles was on the phone from heaven, backing Stevie up 100%. thumbsup.gif

er a blind man with a stick once said I SEE :lol:

'Aye, signing two players who would waltz into our first eleven is a sure sign their bubbles bursting alright.'

Pleasing.

Archived