MAROON JERSEY = 100% BACKING

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

Shocked at todays news, but as long as any player wears the famous maroon they will have my 100% backing.

Why do players like zal, obua, eggy, etc not get 100% backing from fans ? It's funny that the people having a go at the moaners are the same tubes who consatly berate the hearts players ! Why is Webster any better than your nades and kingsons ! FTW !

Shocked at todays news, but as long as any player wears the famous maroon they will have my 100% backing.

Agreed

It can't be any other way

My feelings about Webster and Duddy are well documented on here but when he's stripped and over that white line,

100% backing from me

You just nicked that off my facebook haha :thumbsup:

Guest John Meurig Thomas

Why do players like zal, obua, eggy, etc not get 100% backing from fans ? It's funny that the people having a go at the moaners are the same tubes who consatly berate the hearts players ! Why is Webster any better than your nades and kingsons ! FTW !

A screamer from 40-yards from "super_vlad". An ironic username given the circumstances.

Answer the question please, all you Webster lick-spittle people.

Thig Ar Latha

A brave decision by Webster given the way he left. To have any chance of winning some fans over he will have to be on great form and can't afford for it to slip. I thought he might have taken the easy option and maybe gone to England or even ER. Hearts are the obvious option in terms of domestic and European football, but in this case its not the easy option.

Anybody who is again'st him signing (understandable given how he left) should bear this in mind and hopefully give him the chance to redeem himself. If he can justify Jefferies decision to sign him, then the Team can only improve, and that good for us all.

Good Luck to Andy Webster in getting his second chance. Please don't let everyone down, yourself included.

A brave decision by Webster given the way he left. To have any chance of winning some fans over he will have to be on great form and can't afford for it to slip. I thought he might have taken the easy option and maybe gone to England or even ER. Hearts are the obvious option in terms of domestic and European football, but in this case its not the easy option.

Anybody who is again'st him signing (understandable given how he left) should bear this in mind and hopefully give him the chance to redeem himself. If he can justify Jefferies decision to sign him, then the Team can only improve, and that good for us all.

Good Luck to Andy Webster in getting his second chance. Please don't let everyone down, yourself included.

Brave my erse. He's taken the best money offer on the table for goodness sake.

Yes, the pressure is on HIM to be outstanding AKA Kenny Miller, this should be very interesting to watch. There can be no doubt that he is extremely talented despite his Judas-like actions. He is even brave to do this methinks. I think he WILL be outstanding for the reasons given.

im all for forgetting the past if he performs for the club.

like many have said when he's on the pitch he will have my full backing, not gonna make him perform better if we are booing him!

Thig Ar Latha

I don't know what other offers he had, but if the only other real interest was from Hibs, then you may well be right. I was just pointing out that he could have gone to Hibs, been a hero with their fans and strolled through his contract. His career would have been on a slippery slope though.

Winning over some Hearts fans is not going to be an easy option, but if he can do it he'll have to be at his very best.

I'm with you, I shouted abuse at him like most people but he has shown some bottle in coming back to Hearts ( I personally don't think it was about money ) and without a doubt he will prove he is the best centre half at the club ( not hard with bombscare Zal and Bouzid ). I can be a right bitter barsteward but these things happen in football but surely its all about putting the best team on the pitch and trying to win trophies. I can't believe how retarded some people are on kickback - hence why I only reply to sensible posts :)

I wont be applauding him and it is sickening to think that he would get applauded by anyone on his debut. He needs to earn that back.

But Heart of Midlothian F.C. will always be bigger than Andy Webster and so I will continue to support the team in the maroon regardless of the imposters who pull on the famous.

At the end of the day I am pretty messed off he has signed but when he steps out on that field wearing the famous maroon I will give him my backing.

And you know this how ? that's right you have just made it up. rolleyes.gif

And you know this how ? that's right you have just made it up. rolleyes.gif

:vrface:

Ahh right - aye Hibs offered him more. :facepalm:

At the end of the day I am pretty messed off he has signed but when he steps out on that field wearing the famous maroon I will give the team my backing.

Fixed that for you.

No one should individually back this spineless mutant at this present moment.

He has done nothing of note yet apart from agree to once more take a wage off us.

:vrface:

Ahh right - aye Hibs offered him more. :facepalm:

And hibs are the only other club to make him a offer ? More bollox to add to Johnj's post. I would stick to what you do best if I was you, Not clapping was it ? 4_1_72.gif

Drylaw Hearts

Not giving him our support may make the player and the team nervous and jeordise results.

We need to get right behind the guy for the sake of the team.

And hibs are the only other club to make him a offer ? More bollox to add to Johnj's post. I would stick to what you do best if I was you, Not clapping was it ? 4_1_72.gif

Sorry - the mystery championship clubs of course!

Which clubs were they again??

Duddy spraffing oot his hole as per.

Seriously the amount of reacharounds on offer for Webster is ridiculous but its what you do best. :rofl:

Fixed that for you.

No one should individually back this spineless mutant at this present moment.

He has done nothing of note yet apart from agree to once more take a wage off us.

Yeah that is what I meant tbh. Im hardly going to be shouting support for him personally :laugh:

superb signing well done to everybody involved !!!

looks like vlad has chilled right out at the moment im thinking jj has had a massive say in this deal for webster

glad we now have a manager in which vlad trusts

happy days :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sorry - the mystery championship clubs of course!

Which clubs were they again??

Duddy spraffing oot his hole as per.

Seriously the amount of reacharounds on offer for Webster is ridiculous but its what you do best. :rofl:

"He's had offers from clubs in Scotland and England, and we've put our hat into the ring," Jefferies said

JJ spraffing oot his hole ? Seriously just give it up and stop making a erse of yourself.

Archived