Black; the new Miko?

Tynie-Tempah

Similar to Miko's push on linesman/dive against Scotland, when he was never awarded very much at all after.

It now seems any tackle Black makes is the worst in footballing history. The Daily rangers full match report is formed around Black and his tackle on that poor excuse for a human being.

i do like how diouf is the victim here tho. No mention of his blatant dive and then cynicle swipe at Zal within minutes of coming on. Or should we just grow up, get on with it and expect this now...

Of course we should expect it its the glasgow media. The diouf "tackle" on Zal was a joke you could see a mile off he was going in to foul him yet no yellow card was given. This of course doesnt merit a mention in the glasgow press.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Similar to Miko's push on linesman/dive against Scotland, when he was never awarded very much at all after.

It now seems any tackle Black makes is the worst in footballing history. The Daily rangers full match report is formed around Black and his tackle on that poor excuse for a human being.

i do like how diouf is the victim here tho. No mention of his blatant dive and then cynicle swipe at Zal within minutes of coming on. Or should we just grow up, get on with it and expect this now...

Hard to get on with it... Feckin Laugherty gets away with murder, while Miko was hounded out the country.

Hopefully Black - The Prestonpans Poleaxe - will be dishing out a good few more hefty challenges before the season is out.

If he isn't it won't be for lack of effort on the part of my namesake.

let me get this right? was anybody carrried of lasnite? was anybody murdered or maimed? whats all the flamin nonsense about? lafferty/mcculloch get away with similar "attacks" every week and naismith is no angel either,,, and that ref,, he drew that yellow card like a gun and only pointed it at hearts players,or am i just being paranoid?

let me get this right? was anybody carrried of lasnite? was anybody murdered or maimed? whats all the flamin nonsense about? lafferty/mcculloch get away with similar "attacks" every week and naismith is no angel either,,, and that ref,, he drew that yellow card like a gun and only pointed it at hearts players,or am i just being paranoid?

cheers for the comments folks..

Heartz109 - not paranoid at all. I think the freekicks he gave were, on the most part, correct all night. HOWEVER it was blatantly clear for anyone to see that he was only interested in booking our players...and for 1st tackles too !

i think it was 1 in 3 fouls were a hearts booking v 0 in 8 for rankers - that included 1 dive, 1 cynicle trip and 1 very high foot resulting in a cut...

all we ask for is a bit fairplay (or at least, a bit less **** obvious bias!)

The Treasurer

We're not due to play the OF again until after the split and the meeja no longer see us as a threat to their heroes

Therefore they'll lose interest in their witch hunt against anything HMFC related for now.

Chick young had a good rant at half time about Black on the BBC Glasgow.

Chick young had a good rant at half time about Black on the BBC Glasgow.

Hence new sig: GIRUY greetin' biased hypocritical weegie crayon scribbling f(_)ckers! :verymad:

Archived