Hibs offer Webster a contract

tervit

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Sorry if already posted

My link

We both have... Apparently he is going to speak to the Sheep and Arabs out of courtesy now and after speaking to a couple of clubs down South after that... he will grace us all with his decision on Friday... if we are all worthy enough to be told taht is. :rolleyes:

I wonder if he is going to hold his own press conference tmrw to announce his decision.

Be still my beating heart.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I wonder if he is going to hold his own press conference tmrw to announce his decision.

Be still my beating heart.

Apparently five lucky journalists will receive an invite if they find a golden ticket in their chocolate bars. :rolleyes:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Webster will sign for Celtic full stop

Can we come back and query your "full stop" later if he doesn't? FWIW, with the recent pissing contest going on from them over nicking Rangers signing targets, it would not surprise me if they did something like that actually.

The only time I want to see Webster hold a press conference is to announce his careers over.

If he pulls on a Hearts jersey,then what????

ernie winchester

Webster will sign for Celtic full stop

Doubt it mate, reckon he'll go to a bigger club in the Championship.

Aberdeen for me if he's talking to them. If Craig Brown can persuade a lassie in her twenties/thirties she should be humping a pensioner, getting Webster to yesteryear's club should be no bother.

Doctor FinnBarr

Aberdeen for me if he's talking to them. If Craig Brown can persuade a lassie in her twenties/thirties she should be humping a pensioner, getting Webster to yesteryear's club should be no bother.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Duh I know that lol but give the guy a chance for Robbos sake

Sorry, i was just trying to be helpfull, looked like the implication was that the thread had been pulled. :thumbsup:

:lol: I wish iknew his secret

If he pulls on a Hearts jersey,then what????

Hopefully that will never happen after the way he treated our club and the money he done us out of before!!

Hibs contract offer... 10 a week! :o

BE6DEB39-DADA-D3E8-66CEFF239E554070.jpg

Biscuits that is!

JamboAberdeen

My money is on Championship side, think they can offer better wage than us.

And he should better stay away from Tyne, as will bring too much trouble among fans TBH.

Hopefully that will never happen after the way he treated our club and the money he done us out of before!!

We welcomed Jefferies and Brown back after the money they got out of Robinson before they went to Bradford.

[/qu

I hope he does come and he improves the team,I dont concern myself with cash figures and jump on the anti-Webster bandwagon. Lifes short and I want the best for my club.

I'll put ******* money on it that he won't.

Booed first time his name is read out, then not a peep, apart from dug-with-a-bone internet spongos posting on here.

Bang on the money :thumbsup:

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

The only time I want to see Webster hold a press conference is to announce his careers over.

If he goes to Hibs, you'll get your wish! :thumbsup:

Seymour M Hersh

Just when I thought it wasn't possible for me to hate him more, the potential just pops up...

Oooooffffftttttt!

Unlucky for the vermin too. :thumbsup:

Can we come back and query your "full stop" later if he doesn't? FWIW, with the recent pissing contest going on from them over nicking Rangers signing targets, it would not surprise me if they did something like that actually.

Query away Mothy. :whistling:

Archived