Please help me with this?

Jamboross98

In the aftermath of all the Ian Black tackles on Diouf and Jelavic, can anyone please name a Rangers player who deliberately went out to injure a certain player or even better, a Hearts player?

In the aftermath of all the Ian Black tackles on Diouf and Jelavic, can anyone please name a Rangers player who deliberately went out to injure a certain player or even better, a Hearts player?

I'll start with Marvin Andrews on Bednar :rolleyes:

Alan McGregor tried to bring Calum Elliot's voice up yet another octave by karate kicking his scrotum.

Charlie-Brown

Rangers Willie Johnston ran over (Hearts) Stevie Hamilton's stomach having just returned from a long ban for stamping on (Aberdeen's) John McMaster's throat!

i remember a match at tynie recently (2-1 hearts) when that **** boyd was jumping into headers with the elbows flailing-a-plenty.

outright dangerous play.

nothing said about it. i expect he was 'protecting himself'.

Graham Souness sent Craig Levien straight up in the air, just after he returned from a lengthy injury and ground breaking surgery. I don't think he was ever the same after that.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Egil Ostenstad on someone... Slipped my mind for now...

Most recent really poor one was MacGregor and Elliot I think. Kevin Thomson flying around like a lunatic and getting sent off in minutes of the start at tynie is also quite fresh in my memory.

Goldstone Wonder

We lost 5-2 at home to the Huns in 1986-87, our first home defeat for a couple of seasons.

In that game Souness, Butcher, Roberts and MacPherson took it in turns to kick Robbo and Colquhoun all over the park, each getting a booking but none of them getting sent off. That was the most cynical display of thuggery I've ever seen on a football pitch.

Despite the scoreline, it was fairly tight for the first hour or so until we had been kicked off the park.

Sure you'll remember Dale Gordon getting a nice boot in on Henry Smith despite big Dave McPherson trying to shepherd him wide. Of course, the referee never saw anything...

Dunno what all the fuss is about, watch a game from even the mid 80's and anything that took place last night would be lucky to get a foul from the ref.

Anyone getting crap from the huns might want to remind them that Barry the crab went a WHOLE ******* season without a card, despite being seen throttling an opposition player by the throat. They get away with murder in each and every game.

Obviously the OP was not around when Bobby Shearer played for the Rangers - he made a career out of booting players up and down the park - and was seldom if ever punished for it. The outrage of the Rangers supporters and the blue nosed (or is it brown nosed) numpties in the media over Ian Black would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

Souness - Every tackle

John Brown - Every tackle

Ricksen - Every tackle

Gattuso - Every tackle

McCulloch - Every tackle

Thomson - Every tackle

Their entire team against Neil McCann in the 1996 League Cup Final.

ToadKiller Dog

Did a certain Mr Webster (with a smug grin ) not take out one of our players in a reserve game a few seasons ago ?. Not certain but sure i remember something on here about it .

...a bit disco

David Weir.

Both games at Tynie this season he put players practically through the hoardings.

BoJack Horseman

Did a certain Mr Webster (with a smug grin ) not take out one of our players in a reserve game a few seasons ago ?. Not certain but sure i remember something on here about it .

Who?

It's not that long ago that every player was given a free shot to leave the foot in, especially in the first 5 to 10 mins.

Ian Ferguson was a right dirty bassa ( good player though )

Archived