Bouzid

Italian Lambretta

Italian Lambretta

was there any explanation why Bouzid wasn't in the initial team line up? Heard on the way into Hunbrox he had been dropped and then he was there in his normal position.

I know Obua got injured before kick-off, but I'm curious to know why Bouzid would have been dropped in the first place.

Because on a pitch larger than tynecastle he's useless.

Spot on for me. I hate how he always attacks/holds his man instead of the ball... your a centre half son so go and win the ball. :verymad:

It's only a matter of time before we get punished for the amount of handballs this guy commits in the box aswell!!

The big rumour on Monday was Bouzid was signing a pre-contract with the Huns.

Did this have anything to do with the decision?

I reckon, vlads offered him a contract and he's said no. Jose Goncalves all over again. Webster to walk straight into the team if he signs.

JamboAberdeen

Maybe JJ is preparing life after Bouzid left, creating opportunity for Eggert and Barr to step up.

3rd place is pretty much in our bag, with gap btw Huns are widening, Not bad thing IMO.

Here's hoping.

Big_Hearts_Runner

Maybe JJ is preparing life after Bouzid left, creating opportunity for Eggert and Barr to step up.

3rd place is pretty much in our bag, with gap btw Huns are widening, Not bad thing IMO.

Been a wee bit dissapointed with Barr but I suppose its only his first season at the JT's. He is a Scotland cap so expected him to be a bit better, I think JJ will be able to make a good centre half out of Barr given time.

I actually think when our first XI is fit the centre half area of the team is weakest. Depth wise our weakest area is up front as is all too apparent with Kyle out at the mo.

I wonder if this will be the end Bouzid's involvement at HMFC?

That was my first thought as well.

Could well be, if Webster is fit.

One flew over

Please let this be true, would love to see him in a Rangers shirt!

Mr Brightside

Spot on for me. I hate how he always attacks/holds his man instead of the ball... your a centre half son so go and win the ball. :verymad:

That's my thoughts too.

Never been impressed with bouzid.

an analargy that could also apply to rudi :unsure:

Skacel Plays at CB? :huh: It's not what he's needed for so you comment is irrelevant.

That's not his job, Pass the ball to Rudi in the box he will score. Pass the ball in midfield he will usually find a good attacking pass.

Archived