El-Hadji Diouf

hearts_crazy

Every time a Hearts player went within 5 feet of him he threw himself to the ground. He spent more time on his face than on his feet.

He should fit in just fine at Ibrox.

Every time a Hearts player went within 5 feet of him he threw himself to the ground. He spent more time on his face than on his feet.

He should fit in just fine at Ibrox.

diver_character.jpg

Should have been booked for retribution on Zal but alas had the wrong colour of shirt on.

Put your cash on the prick walking in the next old firm match. :phreemunney:

Should have been booked for retribution on Zal but alas had the wrong colour of shirt on.

Put your cash on the prick walking in the next old firm match. :phreemunney:

completely agree ref was inconsistent

Yup, that's the guy.

Ridiculous petulant foul on Zal right in front of the ref clearly in retaliation for .......well I was going to say a foul on him, but it was really because he didn't get a foul for the blatant dive he did immediately beforehand.

Don't worry you cheating bassa, you'll get plenty free kicks employing those tactics playing for Rangers. Kris Boyd made a career out of it

diver_character.jpg

Should have been off. Yellow for the dive, yellow for swiping Zal's legs.

Thats one of the most blatantly one sided refereeing displays I have seen for a good while.

He also petulantly slammed the ball down into the turf after losing a throw. Ref never even glanced at him.

Thats one of the most blatantly one sided refereeing displays I have seen for a good while.

Agreed you could even argue that because of the intent of the challenge on Zal i.e it was a deliberate attempt to get him back he could of walked for that alone never mind the diving on top of that.

Our league is very quick despite what ingerlanders say. He will get used to it and lift his game. He needs a decent Barber, is there one in Govan?!

wee blackie just has no fear does he!

I think the guy would run over broken glass and burning coals for the club , mon the Blackie!!!! no racist pun intended

It seemed every time a player in a maroon shirt made a tackle it was a yellow ! and when They commited a foul no action was taken :angry:

Achhh what else do you expext in Ibrox

The Treasurer

A lot of people have said that Diouf will get red carded every other week in Scotland, if last nights display is anything to go by it looks like he's un-bookable and ref's will be scared to deal with him

gorgie rd eh11

A lot of people have said that Diouf will get red carded every other week in Scotland, if last nights display is anything to go by it looks like he's un-bookable and ref's will be scared to deal with him

If he played for HMFC he would be carded for every challenge but walter has already told the pathetic scottish football media that diouf is a victim and that's enough to save him from the sort of hounding Ian Black gets.

Loving that challenge from Blackie. After a tough start to his Hearts career he is turning into one of our top performers. Looks comfortable on the ball and doesn't panic.

Diouf on the other hand is a *****. For once I'm actually looking forward to a Celtic player hopefully taking that wee vermin out on Sunday. I hope he breaks his leg while playing in Scotland. I'll gladly give it a go!

there is - and has been for a while - an ingrained culture of cheating at ibrox.

aside from the odd cheat (like john mcdonald or brian laudrup for instance), there was never a particularly bad culture of cheating at rangers over the years but there certainly is now. the only conclusion you can come to is that it's a habit/tactic which is fostered and encouraged by the management.

diouf is a slimy wrong 'un in any case but it's pretty clear that all new recruits to ibrox are fully briefed in what is expected of them with regards to 'the dark arts' of cheating, as well as trying to influence officials, terrible sportsmanship, outright thuggery, you name it.

my hun employer is a classic rangers fan. more faces than big ben when it comes to cheating. point out a case of lafferty or naismith cheating and he'll say "all players cheat" or "he was trying to protect himself".

the media also help to allow rangers to perpetrate their 'dark arts'... basically by never mentioning a bleedin' word about it.

it's there though. they are without doubt the worst offenders in the country.

If he played for HMFC he would be carded for every challenge but walter has already told the pathetic scottish football media that diouf is a victim and that's enough to save him from the sort of hounding Ian Black gets.

:o Should've really signed for the other lot then... (forgive an forget... nice tae be nice... at least he's no a proddy... it's aw sputum unner the bridge, annawrat, naw....? ;))

sn.gif:down:

jamboinglasgow

Can't believe how Black has become in the eyes of the old firm, the biggest thug in Scotland. Seen comments today Rangers fans congratulating Murray for almost knocking him out with a flying elbow.

As for Diouf what a diver, to do that many daft looking dives and not get booked is impressive, so is not getting booked for revenge tackle on Zal.

He's a horrible little ******* I hope somebody goes right through him in the next few weeks and gives him what he deserves!!!

I have now seen and heard it all -

That wonderful institution, Rankers FC, have decided that El Hadj the Cheat should be made a saint!!! S

t Ally has proposed the move, although he hasn't had confirmation from the Vatican.

And here was me thinking that they were predominantly of the "orange" persuasion!

Usual completely fair and objective support for this laudable move from their mouthpieces at the GBC and GTV!!!

Archived