that was a joke

Ihatehibs

Let me know what the points difference is again, oh and please enlighten me on our downfall this evening, still pity we wont have another Derby after the split.

More than one on here by viewing the posting history it seems....

Was at work following it on the Beeb text. According to that, McGregor made a save from Zaliukas. If correct, we did have at least one attempt.

And who is... "anuf"? :lol:

J.T.F.Robertson

defenetly didny have anuf shots on gole m8. same shyte evry time :verymad: :verymad: :verymad:

Plus, it was obvious they didn't give a feck .... only six of them booked. What a farce! :verymad:

Intake it the OP didn't support Hearts during the really dark days.......

.................ever!

Problem Officer?

Wait a minute here.

Are you actually being serious, haha?

It must be jolly being a Hibs fan tonight; seeing Hearts narrowly beaten in Glasgow and you winning your first game since mid-november, scoring your first goal in over 11 hours of football, yet again having more empty seats than fans in your SMASHING stadium, and then taking the time out to make an account on your rivals internet forum.

And just incase you need enlightenment: -

- 29 points.

- Will still go bottom if the 2 teams below you win their game(s) in hand.

- You will be lucky to finish above 9th this season while we're sat 12 clear in 3rd with superior goal-difference, heading into Europe, and we don't have to play the Old Firm again until the split.

Sleep tight. :) :) :)

This thread already absolutely reeks of bottom dwelling hobo vermin.

You won a game, WOOHOOO

Question is, how many pegs did you sell?

Wait a minute here.

It must be jolly being a Hibs fan tonight; seeing Hearts narrowly beaten in Glasgow and you winning your first game since mid-november, scoring your first goal in over 11 hours of football, yet again having more empty seats than fans in your SMASHING stadium, and then taking the time out to make an account on your rivals internet forum.

- 29 points.

- You will be lucky to finish above 9th this season while we're sat 12 clear in 3rd with superior goal-difference, heading into Europe, and we don't have to play the Old Firm again until the split.

Most satisfying post, well said that man :thumbsup:

Wait a minute here.

- 29 points.

QUALITY!

Wait a minute here.

- 29 points.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Doctor FinnBarr

my post count not high enough for you?

Should I have put the smiley on top to show I was having a laugh?

:P

Just thinking, maybe the OP could have posed the same question of you!

Nice of the less fortunates to come on here and provide some light entertainment for the evening

*blows kiss*

jt

Should I have put the smiley on top to show I was having a laugh?

:P

Just thinking, maybe the OP could have posed the same question of you!

ach, i dont get these things, im always drunk! :turned:

Francis Albert

just wasn't good anuf did we even have a shot on goal?

Rangers 4 shots on target, Hearts 3 according to the BBC. Shocking stuff.

Hearts 24 +16 48

Aberdeen 23 -19 23

Hobernian 24 -19 19

Ahah, ahahaha, AHHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAH :yas:

^this

You could add Hibs and Aberdeens points together and they still don't have enough :whistling:

hibs fans are shitey anuses LOL.

Yes they are. This does not tell the whole story, though.

I've actually had a text from a hobo tonight gloating over the fact that they beat ST. MIRREN at home whilst we were beaten by the huns at Ibronx.

To me, this suggests a previously unprecedented level of delusion over in the shitey end of town.

Have some fecking pride, tramps. You're from just outside of the capital. Beating St. Midden should be expected, not applauded.

2 goals in over 11 hours of football. That's only marginally better than no goals in over 11 hours of football.

Hubz are still ganting, they're still the wee team and I don't even need to check to see if they're still in our shadow.

Jeez, the OP might as well just have posted I AM A HOBO!!!!! Obvious isn't the word.

BTW we didn't actually play that bad, Rangers were only marginally better than us and frankly if they hadn't scored early on that game would likely have ended 0-0. They certainly didn't beat us as easily as they beat Hibs, and that was at Easter Road, so shut the feck up Hobo troll.

Mind you I suppose the Hobos have been waiting for 4 months to get on here and slag us. Let them have their 5 minutes of fun before normal service resumes next week

portobellojambo1

Jeez, the OP might as well just have posted I AM A HOBO!!!!! Obvious isn't the word.

BTW we didn't actually play that bad, Rangers were only marginally better than us and frankly if they hadn't scored early on that game would likely have ended 0-0. They certainly didn't beat us as easily as they beat Hibs, and that was at Easter Road, so shut the feck up Hobo troll.

Mind you I suppose the Hobos have been waiting for 4 months to get on here and slag us. Let them have their 5 minutes of fun before normal service resumes next week

Agree with this hearts_crazy, other than one little bit. I would concede Rangers had more of the ball for spells in the game, but I'm not convinced they were actually better than us (and the reaction of their crowd during that first half, where it was obvious they were on the verge of turning on them sort of emphasises that). I think all we lacked was big Kevin Kyle up front, we held our own in all other parts of the field, and it was one silly lapse in concentration early on that lost us the game.

Well said let them have their 5 minutes they beat a shocking stmirren side at home a result that should be expected. While we loose a game at our worst away ground in the league to the defending champions which if it hadn't been for one lapse of concentration we may well have taken a point tonight.

...a bit disco

Why have Hibs fans started to plant rhubarb around Easter Road?

So they'll have something to lift at the end of the season.

Now THAT was a joke.

Now THAT was a joke.

Aye a very old joke,,,,,, but still funny

just wasn't good anuf did we even have a shot on goal?

Is this a posh version of my username?

Now THAT was a joke.

Funniest thing ever posted ? :woot:

A Hobo tried to slag me today as they won last night and we lost.

Seriously what planet are they on?

We played the Huns at Ibrox and they played St Midden at Easter Road FFS!

29 points ahead of them and we don't face the ugly weegie twins again until the split.

Archived