Hearts TV International tonight

Peebo

...or is it just me?

Shite picture, and constantly stopping/jumping. Worst I've seen it for a while.

I note many seem to have issues with the illegal streaming sites tonight, also.

...or is it just me?

Shite picture, and constantly stopping/jumping. Worst I've seen it for a while.

I note many seem to have issues with the illegal streaming sites tonight, also.

Me too here in Austria but the Facebook account shows lots of others are having the same problem.

Mine plays for two seconds then freezes for two seconds - completely unwatchable.

I have just switched it off, can't stand trying to watch it, you would think they might at least tell us if there is a problem

It's terrible, and it's not even "live".

I have emailed customer support. I look forward to the usual useless response in 4 hours.

Or it's just a half arsed attempt at broadcasting :whistling: You can tell by the fact accessing the Hearts website using FireFox usually ends up with it crashing. Coded by monkeys.

Balls appears the internet is screwed tonight, Shoutbox offline HW playing up the above link just went down meh...........If anyone finds another link please post it.

Miller Jambo 60

I have just switched it off, can't stand trying to watch it, you would think they might at least tell us if there is a problem

Its ok Bob was on the phone to India about my Talk Talk download speed of 2.1 MB, meant to be 10 MB.

Conn merchants.

An hour on the blower too.

Doug

Its ok Bob was on the phone to India about my Talk Talk download speed of 2.1 MB, meant to be 10 MB.

Conn merchants.

An hour on the blower too.

Doug

You rarely get anywhere need your purchased speed unless it's a leased line. "up to 10meg" will be the sales patter, and you'll be lucky to see 6meg download. All depends on distance from exchange, number of users in the area, blah blah blah. Blantant bollox. Mobile internet is worse. They advertise it as 7.2meg but know it will NEVER go beyond 3-4meg.

Craig Gordons Gloves

I emailed them and got the usual bog standard reply about it being MY connection that's crap........... :verymad:

i loved it when i got that response and then when i pointed out that i had tried 3 different connections and they were all the same they seemed to stop talking to me....

Doug - 10mb for your broadband is the optimum speed you could get if you were the only person on the web.... all BB companies claim the max speed, the reality is often less. Although i don't think TT has Indian call centres, they're in Warrington, Preston, London and Crewe.

I have been satisfied with Hearts Tv but today was disgraceful. Kept freezing during first half, kick around at intermission was shown till about 20 minutes after second half started. remainder of transmission was worse than first. Have emailed requesting refund.

bp

I emailed them and got the usual bog standard reply about it being MY connection that's crap........... :verymad:

Me too, they recommended to try speedtest.net to check my connection, it showed I was getting 8.15mbs, I told them and then they started to admit there was a problem with the service tonight.

Streampro.tv gave me 1st to 44th minute, then missed the next 30 mins, got 65th min through til the end fine - better than nothing but I won't bother next time

Streampro had a problem with lots of illegal log-in attempts. Suppose this means that there server was overloaded and crashed. They have sent an emmail to subscribers.

I got this reply from the Hearts.tv folk after following up from their standard 'check your connection' email:

Thank you for your email

Due to poor weather conditions, this has affected the streaming of the Rangers Vs Hearts games.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Best Regards

Customer Services

Not going to complain too much as I feel that their service has been great up until tonight's game. Hopefully it's a one off. Bit disappointed as I took the night off but there you go.

Me too, they recommended to try speedtest.net to check my connection, it showed I was getting 8.15mbs, I told them and then they started to admit there was a problem with the service tonight.

I got a similar couple of responses.

Perhaps it was the weather, but I've had some bullshit reasons from them on previous occasions.

I got a similar couple of responses.

Perhaps it was the weather, but I've had some bullshit reasons from them on previous occasions.

Are they blaming the weather????? It's Scotland FFS. :blink:

Are they blaming the weather????? It's Scotland FFS. :blink:

That's what I thought...although who knows how the feeds are transmitted. To be fair, the weather in the US is nuts right now. Here in the "Energy Capital of the World" we've had enforced blackouts all day, and it's probably as cold as I've ever felt it.

That's what I thought...although who knows how the feeds are transmitted. To be fair, the weather in the US is nuts right now. Here in the "Energy Capital of the World" we've had enforced blackouts all day, and it's probably as cold as I've ever felt it.

Oops, should probably have clocked your location before mouthing off, but all we've got here's a wee bit of wind and rain. :turned:

I have used streampro for most games and I've got too say I've never had a problem with them up until tonight!!

Pretty sure this is a one off ad I've never had that kind of problem with them in the past!

Internet access in general was absolutely shite last night. My poor broadband width wasn't helped here in the Middle East by the large number of people trying to follow the crisis in Egypt online.

I gave up on Hearts-TV International after 15 minutes of trying - my F5 key is severely bruised. Switched to watching the Rangers TV coverage but it kept freezing, so gave up at HT and just followed on JKB.

Oh well, these things happens. I probably would be a much angrier customer if Hearts had won.

There I was, sitting in the waiting room for my son to see a Dr.

P155sed that I coldnae watch the game, I decided t try it on my phone. I managed to log in etc and the picture came up. Not great, 10 seconds of movement and then 15 seconds or so of still. Then there was a close up of Diouf. and it froze. 2 minutes later and after a couple of freezes later the picture came back up and there was a substitution. On came Diouf. WTF, I thought to myself as I was just watching the same piece over and over again.

Seems like nobody got the game to stream properly last night. As some have pointed out, the service so far this season has been fine and last night was just a glitch. However an explanation or an apology would have been nice from the club. After all, they're quick enough to take our money.

There I was, sitting in the waiting room for my son to see a Dr.

P155sed that I coldnae watch the game, I decided t try it on my phone. I managed to log in etc and the picture came up. Not great, 10 seconds of movement and then 15 seconds or so of still. Then there was a close up of Diouf. and it froze. 2 minutes later and after a couple of freezes later the picture came back up and there was a substitution. On came Diouf. WTF, I thought to myself as I was just watching the same piece over and over again.

That requires a snap response. I also was in the doctors office had a 1130am appointment. I had mentally prepared myself to miss the game as an appointment doesn't guarantee immediate access. Walked into the office, totally empty, had my medical got home about 1205pm. Got HW hooked up to the TV then was totally boggled by the freezing jumping and according to the radio commentary 10 minutes late film. I tried listening to the commentary, but it is like two guys watching the game in the pub. The sit and chat and once in a while make comment on what is happening in the game. I quit the whole thing in total disgust, and just read the comments on the game thread. A totally wasted period out of my life, the only good thing was the doctor figured I had a good chance of being around to listen to the next game. Get home and find that is not for 10 days, I am not sure her optimism was that far ahead. :P

... A totally wasted period out of my life, the only good thing was the doctor figured I had a good chance of being around to listen to the next game. Get home and find that is not for 10 days, I am not sure her optimism was that far ahead. :P

There comes a time when 10 days is as good as it gets, Bob. You and I are rapidly reaching that stage! :D

Archived