Crap Does Burn

Johnny D

Just been on the phone to other half and she says there's been Fire Engines down at the San Giro, apparently an electrical fire anyone else confirm?

The friction caused by the ?tashe stroking his gentlemans area after pleasuring himself over all the savings they are making with faceless no marks and loan players, has probably caused a spark and ignited all that paper work.

Say What Again

Insurance job on the unnecessary stand?

Rake in the insurance money, then play on with a more than adequate 3 stands? :whistling:

mahgrassyshoes

Maybe it's their new boy sodje doing sprints of the pitch? :whistling:

Boy at my work guarantees me he will get a hat trick tonight... :lol:

Hopefully its confided to the toilets, most of the Hobos are used to a burning sensation when they pee.

If the bogs burn, they'll be rutting in the stands instead :ermm:

maybe they tried to refit that abysmal electronic scoreboard they had in the 80s to keep the mutants happy.

Before my time, did it have "Hibs - 0" on one side?

If the bogs burn, they'll be rutting in the stands instead :ermm:

The Hibs fans leave a message to Mr Petrie..........

imagesCAINTPS5.jpg

It just sounded like fire engines, it was actually all the mums in fester road saying to their kids who thinks hibs will get relegated.

All at once they shouted me maw me maw me maw me maw

maybe they tried to refit that abysmal electronic scoreboard they had in the 80s to keep the mutants happy.

Hahahaha brilliant, I remember that :lol: Remember they put it on that bus shelter of a room, right above their own fan :woot: :woot: :lol: Yes it was honking!

Archived