Watching the game tonight

Dunk-Section G

Dunk-Section G

I know this has been done to death but.....

I cant make the game tonight so was hoping to catch it somehow or another.

I assume the only way to watch it is via online streaming? I have seen games on Asian/Arab/Italian/Polish channels in some pubs before but I take it this is not the case tonight?

Failing that, what is the best place to get a stream online?

I know this has been done to death but.....

I cant make the game tonight so was hoping to catch it somehow or another.

I assume the only way to watch it is via online streaming? I have seen games on Asian/Arab/Italian/Polish channels in some pubs before but I take it this is not the case tonight?

Failing that, what is the best place to get a stream online?

streamprotv used to be good.

Dean Winchester

StreamPro.tv

myp2p.eu

I think others have said FirstRow and EPLSite are pretty good but I've never used them.

streamprotv used to be good.

Streampro is good mate. How many times has it let you down? Any more than once and Id suggest your Internet speed sucks.

Gordon Ramsay

The stream sites first row and adthe.net have been closed down by the American government! Best bets probably streampro but it can be dodgy.

Dean Winchester

The stream sites first row and adthe.net have been closed down by the American government! Best bets probably streampro but it can be dodgy.

How so? :unsure:

Anyone know if it is on the tele somewhere??

E.g If it is shown on some foreign channel, my local can pick it up.

The Celtic game was the first away game in glasgow that didn't seem to be on TV for some reason!

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

How so? :unsure:

It went down last week for about the first 40 minutes of the Celtic game for a lot of people.

It went down last week for about the first 40 minutes of the Celtic game for a lot of people.

Oh no! Did it, really? Golly!

How come?

I have watched the past 4 matches and 2 or 3 in December perfectly fine on it, other stuff when there is no football on, and the only ever time it's buckled on me was last Wednesday for a whole 40 mins.

Some people complain that it lags but I get no problems. Then again I have a decent internet speed and my comp is spyware free. :ninja:

It works fine for me mate.

That's a bit of a blow - used adthe.net rather a lot.

It works fine for me mate.

Yep firstrow.net has been seized by the Us govt, check out the homepage, it was all there this morning, I checked to see if they were going to show tonights game, but now its gone.

Myp2p.eu is still live and lists the game.

Scott_HMFC1874

Discovered i had ?3 sitting in my paypal account, seeing as I cant transfer it to my bank account, ive taken out a wee 24hr trial for the game tonight.

:thumbsup:

Think the problem with streampro lastweek was that too many people tried to all log on at the same time and it crashed, if you log in early you should be okay. Ive logged in just now and it looks okay so i ain coming back out again, made that mistake lastweek and could't get back in.

Gordon Ramsay

Yeah its all to do with the Superbowl on Sunday, typical Americans ruining things. Streampros been dodgy for me in the past, watched the St Mirren game on it and it lagged all the way through but it was fine for the Aberdeen game. I think it just depends, sometimes you get lucky with it, other times you don't.

Archived