Main Stand sections N1 and N2

heartsfc_fan

Are these 2 sections still "unavailable" for ticket purchasing?

I tried to go online and buy a ticket in N2 (currently my season ticket section) for a friend for the Dundee Utd game. It won't let me click on either section to buy a ticket. The same goes for any other home game coming up - can't seem to buy a ticket. Unless these 2 sections are sold out? :ermm:

I think you just answered your own question.

IIRC the two sections were supposed to be unavailable for the whole of this season to buy extra tickets for.

I'm pretty sure We have stopped selling tickets for these section due to some unpleasentness before Christmas, can't remember what exactly but non seasonticket holders may have thrown something at an oposition player?????

I could be wrong but i remember reading something about it on the official site.

Some guy sitting next to me said his son managed to get a half season ticket in N2, so whether they are just blocking sales for individual matches?

If you chose to sit in N1 you would also have to put up with the little Chav at the front with his Barbour jacket and aquascutum hat waving his cringeworthy red hand flag every week and trying to join in singing with the rangers fans everytime we play them.

Some guy sitting next to me said his son managed to get a half season ticket in N2, so whether they are just blocking sales for individual matches?

Just bide your time mate. The online ticketing system is very temperemental when it comes to selling tickets for N1 and N2. One day there available the next there not.

Archived