im thinking if we do sign webster we could go

kello

bouzid zal webby

thomson wallace

black skacel ruben

temps

kyle

any thoughts ????

So you've decided that a formation which would allow us to drop our best left winger (driver), our best right winger (suso) and put Templeton out of position up front., instead of just dropping a centre half and replacing him with Webster, is the best plan of action should Webster join us? Yeah sounds like a dead good plan mate blink.gif

Great idea. Sell Driver, Temps and Suso and forget having wingers. Always thought changing formation to keep Bouzid in the team would be a great plan!

:thumbsup:

kello

bouzid zal webby

thomson wallace

black skacel ruben

temps

kyle

any thoughts ????

we played 352 against rangers the 1st time we played them at tynie this season and seemed to work well until we got fecked in the ass at the end as per usual against the OF

I thought i was quite relaxed about the thought of Webster coming back, but seeing him referred to as "Webby" just brought up a little sick in my mouth

Why has Mrowiec been forgotten by everyone?

because some people want to drop one of our best performers this year.

Thig Ar Latha

kello

bouzid zal webby

thomson wallace

black skacel ruben

temps

kyle

any thoughts ????

Why would you get your Team playing a system that takes them into third place with a huge points advantage, then change your system to suit one player?

Truth is that we are very short of cover at centre half.

3 centre backs at ibrox tomorrow imo would set us up better,wallace and thomson more freedom to attack as they look like they could open them up at the moment,3 in middle would have a great look about them with rudi getting forward ,why not play temps off kyle i think he could play there no probs ???

you cant play wingers all the time !!!

Captain Price

No offence mate, but its shite.

Kello

Thomson Webster Zal Wallace

Suso Blackie Adrian Rudi

Elliott kyle(if fit).

Driver to swap for suso 65-70 mins.

3 centre backs at ibrox tomorrow imo would set us up better,wallace and thomson more freedom to attack as they look like they could open them up at the moment,3 in middle would have a great look about them with rudi getting forward ,why not play temps off kyle i think he could play there no probs ???

you cant play wingers all the time !!!

Yes you are right. Some on here will say 'NONSENCE!' 'Uttak uz thu best form ov Dufense.' and after getting beat 4-0 it's the players fault.

Geezo.

Hobo's are out tonight eh?

FYI Hobo's. When Andy Webster was last here her was referred to by the rest of the team as WEBBO, not WEBBY. That's amongst mates and team members.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Kello

Eggert Zal Webster Wallace

Black Mrowiec

Temps Skacel Driver

Kyle

That team would repeatedly rape and pillage your 352.

JamboDownTheRoad

I thought i was quite relaxed about the thought of Webster coming back, but seeing him referred to as "Webby" just brought up a little sick in my mouth

lol

How does Webbo & Websie sound?? Any better?? :teehee:

agree with others that there is no need to change a winning formation, but for a trip to glasgow something along the lines of

agree with others that there is no need to change a winning formation, but for a trip to glasgow something along the lines of

GK

CB CB CB

LWB RWB

DMC DMC

LW RW

KK

coulod be an effective formaiton for frustrating the OF while letting you keep your best players on the pitch.

No offence mate, but its shite.

Kello

Thomson Webster Zal Wallace

Suso Blackie Adrian Rudi

Elliott kyle(if fit).

Driver to swap for suso 65-70 mins.

I would have temps at right wing at the start then swap him for Suso and Rudi for Driver at around 65/70 mins unless one of them is having a stormer. Agree that 3-5-2 could be frustrating for OF if used only in glasgow.

Archived