Levein/McGhee/AN Other

12XU

After the statement in January re new Manager - we all expected something new ( or at least I did ) - I thought here we go again but by March to May new manager will be in place.

All the rumours of Levein or McGhee bore me - Scottish football is crying out for something different to break Old Firm monopoly ( pls dont mention Burley ........we all know )

Surely Romanov can afford a Manager who will set Scottish football on fire next season....( ok plus ~ 7 new players ) - but the time is right....the Old Firm are poor at present...the rest are a joke at present.

Say no to Levein and Mcghee......

Drylaw Hearts
After the statement in January re new Manager - we all expected something new ( or at least I did ) - I thought here we go again but by March to May new manager will be in place.

All the rumours of Levein or McGhee bore me - Scottish football is crying out for something different to break Old Firm monopoly ( pls dont mention Burley ........we all know )

Surely Romanov can afford a Manager who will set Scottish football on fire next season....( ok plus ~ 7 new players ) - but the time is right....the Old Firm are poor at present...the rest are a joke at present.

Say no to Levein and Mcghee......

Kenny Ritchie is not interested in the job.

Statements on Kenny Ritchie re HMFC are neither clever or smart....in fact rather stupid.

Statements on Kenny Ritchie re HMFC are neither clever or smart....in fact rather stupid.

I thought so ? :cool:

Drylaw Hearts
DH maybe you could try to spell his surname correctly. Its Richey. :P

I'll believe you.

I don't want to get into a heated debate on the subject.

Archived