C'mon the Sheep

amadjambo

I was talking about Celtic. Aberdeen are probably second best, in terms of what they bring to Tynecastle (which is what I'm basing most of this on, and watching them on tele now and again).

You can't really argue with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-tCQHmex2g&feature=feedu (stolen from KDS)

We'd never sell out our allocation on a midweek against Aberdeen, especially if it's on ESPN. Even if we did, we probably wouldn't create an atmosphere like that. Just sayin..

It helps Celtic that no matter where they go in Scotland there is a sizeable support there, much like Rangers, so they are more than capable of selling out grounds wherever they go.

The north and north east is an Old Firm dominated area, no matter what Aberdeen fans want you to believe.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those shitebags signing Depeche Mode.

That would be the Celtic Deaf Supports Club members.

whistling.gif

jamboinglasgow

I was talking about Celtic. Aberdeen are probably second best, in terms of what they bring to Tynecastle (which is what I'm basing most of this on, and watching them on tele now and again).

We'd never sell out our allocation on a midweek against Aberdeen, especially if it's on ESPN. Even if we did, we probably wouldn't create an atmosphere like that. Just sayin..

it helps when you have a mic stuck next to the away ground which for some reason is turned up.

It helps Celtic that no matter where they go in Scotland there is a sizeable support there, much like Rangers, so they are more than capable of selling out grounds wherever they go.

The north and north east is an Old Firm dominated area, no matter what Aberdeen fans want you to believe.

Or......it helps that even if you are born in the shadow of Pittodrie, if you are a catholic you will support celtic.

Greatest Glory Hunters In The World

Enjoyed the "Paddy McCourts Fenian Army" though.

"Stephen Elliotts Fenian Army" anyone? Ironically, like

Am I the only one who thinks Irish Republcans, singing iconic gay songs, written by Essex boys, is kind of funny.

That would be the Celtic Deaf Supports Club members.

whistling.gif

Simple typo, I'm no angle. :teehee:

Archived