Press Conference....

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

is there one today given we have a match tomorrow? Would be interesting to hear JJ on Webster`s possible return!!

There is and i think in the webster thread, the big one, its mentioned by one poster that hearts even say on facebook that it will be interesting to hear JJ's take on it at the conference

Even VR knows this move makes sense.

:lol:

Not a chance.

VR knew it made sense to offer snakester a ?15,000 per week contract in 05/06.

you know... the one that snakester turned up his forked tongue at before slithering off into the long grass.

Drylaw Hearts

you know... the one that snakester turned up his forked tongue at before slithering off into the long grass.

Player in 'wanting to leave club' shocker.

Get over it Vic - King Vlad obviously has.

if that's all there was to it then there wouldn't be any problem.

alas that's not quite it though, as you well know but refuse to recognise.

if he signs then everyone will have no choice other than to support him. until then he's still a very venomous viper.

Nucky Thompson

Yup if VR thinks he's now OK, that'll do for me :thumbsup: That and the guy being a quality defender

HEARTS FOREVER

Wow

Changed days :teehee:

Drylaw Hearts

if that's all there was to it then there wouldn't be any problem.

alas that's not quite it though, as you well know but refuse to recognise.

if he signs then everyone will have no choice other than to support him. until then he's still a very venomous viper.

From his point of view thats all there was to not wanting to sign a contract.

He wanted to move.

So by walking out on the club he got his wish.

Just like Rudi.

B)

Fxxx the SPFL

Vlad knocked back the Paul Hartley deal and will do the same with Webster, string him along for a couple of days and tell him to gtf.:P

From his point of view thats all there was to not wanting to sign a contract.

He wanted to move.

So by walking out on the club he got his wish.

Just like Rudi.

B)

ok. <_<

ToadKiller Dog

Webby for the hobos!

Well If or when JJ next speaks to him , His first question should be "are you really considering the hobits ? seriously ?" and if Webster even stutturs JJ should just laugh and say your not the player i thought you were and walk out .

Vlad knocked back the Paul Hartley deal and will do the same with Webster, string him along for a couple of days and tell him to gtf.:P

Almost right.

He'll offer him a deal and string him along a little then he'll insist he (Webster) sign a grovelling apology. It will then be up to Webster to see how far this scenario goes.

southside1874

:lol: :lol: :lol:

southside1874

Almost right.

He'll offer him a deal and string him along a little then he'll insist he (Webster) sign a grovelling apology. It will then be up to Webster to see how far this scenario goes.

Thats about it.

Nucky Thompson

Almost right.

It's a different scenario to the Hartley situation. Hartley badmouthed the way the club was being run and didn't upset most of the fans whereas Webster found a way to sneak out of his contract, turn Hearts over and piss off all the fans. Webster would be making an apology mostly to the fans and not VR

Why didn't Rangers want to use him?

**** knows you would think they would of just released him at the start of the season as it was obvious he was never going to get a game.

Clark Griswold

I heard it was because if Rangers played him in another game, they would have to pay Wigan a large fee....

Been thinking about this since the news broke he was leaving, perhaps the Huns are due Wigan cash for a certain amount of appearances?!?

That and he wont get in before Weir and Papac.

Charlie-Brown

I heard it was because if Rangers played him in another game, they would have to pay Wigan a large fee....

What is there a 5 match top up fee due? That doesn't sound very credible. I think they thought he was a wage thief who'd let them down too many times and wanted him off the wage bill.

southside1874

Because they do what the bank tells them. If you have a player on wages doing nowt, then get rid of them.

Hold up, I'm getting confussed now????? I though Phressley was the shlippery shnake that shlithered away into the long grass!!???? This is really going to muck things up when it comes to another "Seen Phressley at the Gyle" type thread. :unsure:

For what it is worth, we would be stupid not to look at Webster, he is on a freebie, can be signed outwith the window and last season was a standout for a defensively solid Dundee Utd side. If he signs Vlad can put a re-assuring arm around his prodigal son, and sharpen the knife with the other, whilst muttering to Webster that "he told him so!!!".

Tokyo Drifter

I'd take Webster back, albeit through gritted teeth. He was the best player on the park when Dundee Utd played us last season and nothing the fans threw at him seemed to bother him much. I think he'd gladly sign for us.

mahgrassyshoes

What time is the press conference?

3pm, surely everyone knows that by now?!:ninja::whistling:

Hold up, I'm getting confussed now????? I though Phressley was the shlippery shnake that shlithered away into the long grass!!???? This is really going to muck things up when it comes to another "Seen Phressley at the Gyle" type thread. :unsure:

For what it is worth, we would be stupid not to look at Webster, he is on a freebie, can be signed outwith the window and last season was a standout for a defensively solid Dundee Utd side. If he signs Vlad can put a re-assuring arm around his prodigal son, and sharpen the knife with the other, whilst muttering to Webster that "he told him so!!!".

You have answered your own question.

Ehlvis is shlithery shnake. While Webster is a slithery snake.

The cunning use of additional h's avoids any confusion (see also rhat and rat).

Archived