Lithuanian striker on way to hearts

dunciboyjambo

portobellojambo1

U heard it here first!!

Naw, sorry Ewan Murray beat you to that one, hours ago.

Nucky Thompson

Why would Hearts have to wait till the last couple of hours of the window to bring in a Lithuanian :rolleyes: he would've been here a couple of weeks ago.

Someone at it me thinks

Charlie-Brown

Maybe we're bringing in Benny as cover to let Kyle get an op? Don't know anything just speculating based on tervits thread & EM's twitter.

Why would Hearts have to wait till the last couple of hours of the window to bring in a Lithuanian :rolleyes: he would've been here a couple of weeks ago.

Someone at it me thinks

It could be someone who's free and can sign any time, with HMFC waiting to see what happens in the window before proceeding further

Would need to be Jankauskas if any.

Vlad has no interest in lithuania football now and was quoted himself describing how he believes its below par so dont expect any imports from 3rd divison kaunas.

Would need to be Jankauskas if any.

Vlad has no interest in lithuania football now and was quoted himself describing how he believes its below par so dont expect any imports from 3rd divison kaunas.

Took him a while, but he is now on the same page as the rest of us. :lol:

http://www.ivartis.lt/naujienos/new.26023.erazulis-karjera-tes-%E2%80%9Ehearts%E2%80%9C-klube.html

here is your new lithuanian striker.. this lithuanian football portal ussually is right...24 years old striker, never seen him playing, because kaunas was in second division :)

24 year old?! Pull the other one. :lol:

He looks like one of they boys in Star Trek who's never involved in any episodes - up til the one time he gets taken along with Kirk's landing party. Kirk, Bones, Spock, Sulu and, eh, Gary. No danger the lad's getting off that planet alive.

"FBK Kaunas, Kaunas club played striker Evaldas Razula will continue his career in Scotland. As has become customary in the club the player is sent to Edinburgh, Hearts team. When E. Razula join the team in Scotland, so far unannounced.

Even in 2009, FBK Kaunas, Kaunas' team supplemented the 24-year striker was loaned out last winter in Minsk Partizan team, but it failed to establish themselves in summer E. Razula returned to Kaunas.

This winter has proved successful footballer Riga's Skonto (Latvia), the review team, and last weekend scored a goal representing FBK Kaunas on the controls, the team matches with S?duva."

He's 6' 2?" as well

Charlie-Brown

Wouldn't he still have to be registered during the transfer window? Unless of course he's currently without a contract like Webster?

Charlie-Brown

I can hardly contain my excitement over this news.

Well you did start a thread saying you wanted a striker signed asap DH.......

"FBK Kaunas, Kaunas club played striker Evaldas Razula will continue his career in Scotland. As has become customary in the club the player is sent to Edinburgh, Hearts team. When E. Razula join the team in Scotland, so far unannounced.Even in 2009, FBK Kaunas, Kaunas' team supplemented the 24-year striker was loaned out last winter in Minsk Partizan team, but it failed to establish themselves in summer E. Razula returned to Kaunas.This winter has proved successful footballer Riga's Skonto (Latvia), the review team, and last weekend scored a goal representing FBK Kaunas on the controls, the team matches with S?duva."He's 6' 2?" as well

I confidently predict that he will score more goals than the entire Hibs squad combined.

He already has! :lol:

Drylaw Hearts

Well you did start a thread saying you wanted a striker signed asap DH.......

I wanted someone who could aid our quest on challenging the OF not someone who plays in the Lithuanian second division.

If true...

How do you feel about this signing CB ?

How do you think this will affect Ellliot, Glen, Mole, Smith etc etc etc ?

How will it affect the yoof players progress ?

I can hardly contain my excitement over this news.

surely you will recognise that - on balance of probability - a romanov signing is likely to be a success.

:rolleyes:

Drylaw Hearts

surely you will recognise that - on balance of probability - a romanov signing is likely to be a success.

I'm going to say..............no.

I wanted someone who could aid our quest on challenging the OF not someone who plays in the Lithuanian second division.

If true...

Who cares?

I'm going to say..............no.

but.. but.. you appear to trusting Mr Romanov's judgement over the snakester affair, and would surely be a happy camper over the kello, mrowiec & skacel signings.... this can't be a time to lose faith in the great one now.

Charlie-Brown

If true...

We don't even know if he has signed yet DH - the translation of the article says when he's to join us in Edinburgh is so far unannounced. If Kyle & C.Elliot are carrying injuries then we do need additional striker cover - Glen has been getting some game time as has Stephen Elliott but Jamie Mole seems so far out of the picture I don't think there's anyway back for him. Gordon Smith is doing reasonably well on his loan spell at Jocky Scott's Stirling Albion and isn't due here until next season anyway so whatever happens this season doesn't really affect him just now, well no more than what the other strikers are doing.

Drylaw Hearts

but.. but.. you appear to trusting Mr Romanov's judgement over the snakester affair, and would surely be a happy camper over the kello, mrowiec & skacel signings.... this can't be a time to lose faith in the great one now.

I just see the name FBK Kaunas and I shudder.

I just see the name FBK Kaunas and I shudder.

i know, i know.

try www.i'vegotanirrationalfearoffbkkaunasfootballclub'sname.com

kingantti1874

well, given kyle is out for a while and we dont have an alternative im happy to give the guy as chance as is JJ. He wont be any worse than stevenson playing up top

sergent garcia

Worth a shot :whistling: any word on his contract? Till end of the season?

not sure but i think i could be arranged quite fast (terminating and signing)...

Archived